NT What do you dress like VOL....NT DENIM????

I'm at the point where I'm confused as to what to wear on a regular, (26 years old if it matters :lol: ) however I find myself most comfortable in plain tee's, nudie jeans, chukka boots, or runners. Slowly putting the ball sneaker chapter to rest, and the "really slim pants" straight slim legged for me now.

Plain t
Chukka boots and runners
511s

Is my uniform.

It sounds plain but theres alot u can do....the cut or material of the shirt. Distressed denim....dark denim....and then trainers are endless....i rock clarks bushcare alot but right now its timbs

About 90 percent of my clothing is from the GAP. The other 10 percent is from Uniqlo and H&M

No logos or words on anything

Having my clothes being only one brand makes it easy to match

Being plain never goes out of style IMO

Last edited:
You just had to throw the pink hat in there, didn't you...

#oohkillinem

For jeans..I just copped some joes jeans and they've become my go to.

Plain white or black polo tees under everything.

Then either a crew neck sweatshirt or a hoodie

With some random Nike retros.

info on the jacket sir Steezy? jeans too really.

As for me polo jeans. cargos and khaki shorts in the summer. Polo v necks, thermals and hoodies. Supreme and Stussy with a littel Huff for t shirts. Lots of olive and burgandy everything. Joggers. For heavy jackets I got bombers, a North Face for the freezing days, and other random windbreaker type things. Need one of those military style jackets or something like Steezy posted.

Brands besides those mentioned I like J Crew, Calvin Klein, Tommy, uniclo, h and m.

As far as sneakers go I got like 5 pairs of jordans left, 7 dunks, 5 Air maxes, and some other basketball nike retros.

Converse for casual bar nights. Got a decent suede shoe collection I'm building on for city nights. I mostly just buy button ups and nicer clothes these days.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom