NT, What is your favorite shoe of all time????????????

oh and how did i forget the grape 5's are my favorite jordans ever so they would go second after the foamposites

nothing comes close for me...
7xiodpg.jpg

XIX, FTW
pimp.gif
. Yes i love my XIXs for ballin and chillin. Breakin necks leftand right (for better or for worse). People always ask what the hell they are
roll.gif

^
So underrated. I destroyed my flints.... one of the best pure performance basketball shoes in a long time.

XIX/IV packs is going to be official...
pimp.gif

Foamposites...durable and I wear mine all the time.

I have over 50 pair of kicks easy and I seem to always lean to a pair of my Foams.

1. AJ VIII Blk/Rd
1a. AJ XIII Flint
3. Zoom 95/ Columbia XI
4. Griffey 1
5. Zoom Turf(B. Sanders)

My Favorite shoe of all time is:
1.Air Jordan 3
2.Air Force 1's
3.Charles Barkley Signatures
4.Air Jordan 6
5.Penny 2

Nike Air Oscillate. can wear them with just about anything and they perform like no other.

Love at first sight, my first love, back in 1995. I swear to my life I'd never sell andnever wear them.

I'd cop another pair to wear if I have the urge to wearthem.

Originally Posted by DA HEN

Nike Air Oscillate. can wear them with just about anything and they perform like no other.

Were you the one with the different colorways of the Oscillates? a red pair, if I remember correctly...

Carbon Fiber Flightposite I's and Voltage Foamposite's are tied, its not everyday you feel privileged to own a pair of shoes...
284178782.jpg

Hard to chose but I had to, maybe the Huarache 2K4. This shoe blends retro and current shoes well. This shoe could hang with Retro's and hold its own onthe court.

AJ10 (Steel)

Trainer Huarache (OG Black/Grey)

Flightposite 1 (Eggplant)

Yeah, I said it, Steels are in my top 3...

Back
Top Bottom