NT: what movies that you want to be remade???

Jurassic park just because I heard book had a darker approach, would be interesting to see, the orig was great though

These choices get more and more ridiculous. Some movies just can't be remade. You can't recapture the quirkiness of the 80's and 90's. Howard the Duck? That' can't fly now. ****, when I watch it now I shake my head. A duck smashing Lea Thompson...let me say that again, a DUCK smashing Lea Thompson. Even as a kid I was like whut? How is this possible? Still had the weirdest boner, but that's besides the point. That movie was PG too. If that was remade now, it would at least be PG-13, maybe R. You can't duplicate that 80's wave man.

But....if you did go that route, I'd agree with The Gremlins and Indiana Jones. I think the key to the story if it's being remade is it has to be applicable to a different time.

What about a new Predator movie?

OG was dope.

Alien/s?

MAN THE 80s WAS THE ****!!!!

Last edited:
If you haven't seen the Mortal Kombat series on Machinima, ya'll need to watch that... They made it right, maybe remake Wolverine origin wasn't a fan of how they brought Deadpool to life.

Back
Top Bottom