NT what should I do...

long story short got two girls in my class...one I already got the number yadda yadda, the other one(she's nicer then the first girl) has been eyeing mealot but I never had a chance to go up to her being the other girl was with me talkin....now tonite this 1st girl wants to kick it but honestly I rather gowith the other girl cuz her bodies
pimp.gif
...but naw right now I'm just atmy crib tryin to figure out what I should do, I don't wanna have this 1st girl messin up my chances wit the other girl but then again I wouldn't minesmashing both
pimp.gif
...suggesgtions?

oh and the first girl just hit me up to chill but idk if I should cuz it might mess things up

aren't you kind of jumping the gun if you aint even talked to the other girl yet...If Im even reading that correctly
eyes.gif

How are you going to be hollering M.O.B. in that other thread and then make this thread?

Thanks for proving my point, in spades at that.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

aren't you kind of jumping the gun if you aint even talked to the other girl yet...If Im even reading that correctly
eyes.gif
I was thinking the same thing. Have you even spoken to the other girl?

Go with the girl you talked to more
Chances are that the girl that wants it out of nowhere has herpes

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

How are you going to be hollering M.O.B. in that other thread and then make this thread?

Thanks for proving my point, in spades at that.
laugh.gif
but yeah I was slipping a min ago...you know to providepics...where are they???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

eyes.gif
I was thinking the same thing. Have you even spoken to the other girl?

stay talking to the first chick cause chances are the one thats been eyeing you already has a boyfriend.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.
pics?

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

long story short got two girls in my class...one I already got the number yadda yadda, the other one(she's nicer then the first girl) has been eyeing me alot but I never had a chance to go up to her being the other girl was with me talkin....now tonite this 1st girl wants to kick it but honestly I rather go with the other girl cuz her bodies
pimp.gif
...but naw right now I'm just at my crib tryin to figure out what I should do, I don't wanna have this 1st girl messin up my chances wit the other girl but then again I wouldn't mine smashing both
pimp.gif
...suggesgtions?

oh and the first girl just hit me up to chill but idk if I should cuz it might mess things up

Whats yours?

But anyway, pick a girl. If it's the second girl get her number. If its the first one chill with her.

But yeah. Pics?

Back
Top Bottom