NT - What wallets are hoding your plastic?

Shoes and quality, ill give you that. Clothes? Eh, I mean if were comparing Old Navy shirts to Nike products then yeah. Even high end designer clothing is just expensive cause of the name. And designer wallets, well LV anyway has great quality. This leather is going to last a lifetime. Its not going to hold money better but expensive jeans wont make it more comfy for you walking around all day than a pair of ON ones.

The only reasoning I have for purchasing my LV wallet is that im always going to have it/use it. Its not like $400 sunglasses that ill wear once or twice a week, I will literally have my wallet on me anytime im not at home. Thats how I reason it, and cause I like it. Simple.

Its like headphones, someone will post a pair of Beats and people will knock on em for it, not worth it, etc etc. Who cares. Let em cook.

Beats = better quality sound. There IS a difference. Wallets, not really worth more than $100 in my opinion. I've have the same wallet for 3 years now. Still in GREAT shape. I had a $10 wallet (laster about 2 months before it started deteriorating). If it was really the "leather" you were after you would've gotten a cheaper model with the exact quality without that stupid LV name. But you went after the name not the quality.

#teamcardholders, just curious here. When you carry yours with you do you put them in your back pocket or front?

Last edited:
For $310, it better be going strong after 4 years :lol:

i have this wallet from 4 years ago.. still going strong

LOL I'm hoping it does too. But, i've heard that LV has the best customer service and that if you do show them a flaw in the wallet like stitching or something, that they'll replace it. But, i'm loving the triangle folds on the left side of the wallet.

Last edited:
front pocket always...just doesnt seem as safe in the hind quarters 

Ohhh I gotchu. Never really paid any mind to it until I noticed a friend pull their's out too. Force of habit still has me reaching for the back pocket I guess...*shrugs*

#teamcardholders, just curious here. When you carry yours with you do you put them in your back pocket or front?
:lol: my boss always says to put your wallet in the front pocket because its funner when people try to pick pocket you.. my wife works at chiropractic office and i get adjusted there.. they say to keep all wallets in the front because it moves your hips and pelvis in a weird position when your sitting down.. i was doing it for years and they told me my leg was shorter then the other because of my wallet..

My brother was with his friend at the mall. A pickpocket takes something from the friend's back pocket thinking it was a wallet. It turned out to be one of those small reading books. My brother and his friend stare at the guy and he gives back the book and says he's sorry. I would've punched that guy in the throat and enjoyed one of those good mall soft pretzels afterwards.

My brother was with his friend at the mall. A pickpocket takes something from the friend's back pocket thinking it was a wallet. It turned out to be one of those small reading books. My brother and his friend stare at the guy and he gives back the book and says he's sorry. I would've punched that guy in the throat and enjoyed one of those good mall soft pretzels afterwards.
................ Sure...........

My brother was with his friend at the mall. A pickpocket takes something from the friend's back pocket thinking it was a wallet. It turned out to be one of those small reading books. My brother and his friend stare at the guy and he gives back the book and says he's sorry. I would've punched that guy in the throat walked away and enjoyed one of those good mall soft pretzels afterwards. Forever going to team front pocket.

Fixed.

F a plastic holder i roll with bills. straight cash homie. got dis polo ralph lauren wallet 2 years ago still going

LOL I'm hoping it does too. But, i've heard that LV has the best customer service and that if you do show them a flaw in the wallet like stitching or something, that they'll replace it. But, i'm loving the triangle folds on the left side of the wallet.
Not necessarily, it has to be a defect. A stitching flaw may be caused by really rough wear and tear.

The problem with wallets in general (front or back) is you want to take them out of your pants as soon as you sit down.

In the back? Your sitting awkward

In the front? Unless your pants are super baggy it pokes you in the hip/pelvis

Back
Top Bottom