NT, What's good for the 4th in your city?

Well, here in Albuquerque, everybody and their girl rolls to the Balloon Fiesta to watch the fireworks pop off, and pretty much anything bigger than a sparkleror a smoke bomb is a felony, and some fool in the south valley will light a bunch of illegals and burn down half the Bosque. But what's up for everyoneelses weekend plans for Independence day???

Nothing, because Corvallis, Oregon sucks and is a @#$%hole. It's a sinkhole in the Willamette Valley that was forgotten by everyone. I hate this town somuch.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Nothing, because Corvallis, Oregon sucks and is a @#$%hole. It's a sinkhole in the Willamette Valley that was forgotten by everyone. I hate this town so much.

ABQ welcomes you!

Here in Milwaukee we will have summerfest going down.basically a music festival along lake Michigan with fireworks and drunks roaming everywhere. They say itsthe worlds largest music festival. Anyone on NT ever heard of it?

In Orlando you've got the two main venues.

July 3rd - Red, Hot, and Boom at Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte (Suburb of Orlando) with Live concert by mainstream musical artists. Fireworks also.
July 4th - Lake Eola fireworks show in Downtown O-town

Not really a fan of either of them though. Too many people everywhere.

Kings Island.

I think.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Here in Milwaukee we will have summerfest going down.basically a music festival along lake Michigan with fireworks and drunks roaming everywhere. They say its the worlds largest music festival. Anyone on NT ever heard of it?

Dam another person from Milwaukee, not many of us on here.

Yea ive been to summerfest 3 times and im going tommoro.
Of course you go drunk.

Where you at in Milwaukee?

work, time and half FTW. Ill be going in extra early and leaving late too
pimp.gif

other than that fireworks

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Goin down to Santa Barbra with friends. Drink, trees, maybe some shrooms.
nerd.gif

shrooms + fireworks? sounds intense.

staying on topic, bbq's & get togethers for us.. there are a few local parks that are actually having a fireworks show but knowing Miami's weather,every God forsaken independence day there's rain.
eyes.gif

ima b workin fml....but ill jus stand on the roof n watch the fireworks n i hope this girl will come down n watch em wit me.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Yea miltown seems strong on NT. I'm over in greenfield kinds near southridge mall. How bout u?
I live in Franklin, I know a few people from Greenfield. How old are you?

we got Coolio live in concert, followed by the world championship watermelon eating concert.

after that, the annual bottle rocket launching is held downtown, can't miss that.

Back
Top Bottom