NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

This past weekend:

Me: Oh no, Neil Armstrong died.
My fiancee: The guitar player?
-pause-
:rofl:

At first I thought she was thinking of Louie Armstrong...turns out: Neil Diamond. She's so cute when she's completely out to lunch.

in one of my classes, my teacher used to do a q&a once a week where you can ask whatever questions you wanted [hopefully related to one of the topics he covered in class that week] and he would answer them...he'd say there are no stupid questions, so please don't be afraid to ask...so one week we're learning about the solar system and at the end of the week during q&a, this one kid asks, 'what's bigger, the sun or the universe?'

...everyone busted up, teacher included...nevermind that this was in 2nd grade, that was still a dumb-*** question hahaha

So last week I went over to one of my boys crib to shoot around his yard, and one of his boys was also there. He had just came back from Canada after spending time with his girl. My boy asks him how did he get there, and his boy says he took a flight up there since it was cheap. So my boy asks him, "But you can also drive up to Canada right?" :smh:

Mind you, my boy went to the Niagara Falls like 4 years ago with his family, IN A CAR! :smh:

Last edited:
She was probably thinking of the Philippines. 

I'd cut her some slack. 

still wrong though lmao

im filipino and one of my bosses was mindblown that he found out we didnt speak spanish. he had a "omg ive been talking to them in spanish this whole time" face on. (hes jewish so probably has a nanny for his kids lol)

I'd cut her some slack. 
still wrong though lmao

im filipino and one of my bosses was mindblown that he found out we didnt speak spanish. he had a "omg ive been talking to them in spanish this whole time" face on. (hes jewish so probably has a nanny for his kids lol)
They don't speak spanish AT ALL in the Philippines? 

I know it was a spanish colony but...not at ALL? 

I knew things changed after the spanish-american war, but I thought there were still spanish speakers there. 

I mostly have stupid questions that people ask me at work. I truly believe that some customers are complete morons.
"Do you work here?"
No, I just put on dressy clothes and a name badge for the hell of it. Oh and I like to stand behind the customer service desk and play on the register for no reason. I decided to play dress up as a retail employee for the day.
"Why can I sign here? it's not working.!" And it's 99% always a woman who does this and it shames me to be one sometimes.
"Ma'am you have to slide your credit card first before you can sign and get a receipt."
"Do you need to see my ID for this check?"
Uh, duh? i can't take a check without a valid form of ID.
do you work at a grocery store or something? I get these all the time. I die on the inside sometimes....

"Fat turns into Muscle"
I hear this and the opposite "Muscle turns into Fat" all the time...
mean.gif

A few years ago, I worked at a videogame store with a guy we'll call "Brad". He's this big guy studying to be a lawyer...

One day, our manager told him to alphabetize the used game wall. So after an hour or so, I checked up on him as see how he's doing. I see game cases in random places. SO I asked him why he was not alphabetizing them as instructed. --- This is his exact words: "I am random alphabetizing it, it's more efficient this way..." :nerd:

He ended up leaving me with a huge mess that I had to clean up. Few weeks later, he was fired...

I'd cut her some slack. 

still wrong though lmao

They don't speak spanish AT ALL in the Philippines? 

I know it was a spanish colony but...not at ALL? 

I knew things changed after the spanish-american war, but I thought there were still spanish speakers there. 

from wiki

According to the 1987 Philippine Constitution, Filipino and English are the official languages
. Filipino is a de facto version of Tagalog, spoken mainly in Metro Manila and other urban regions. Both Filipino and English are used in government, education, print, broadcast media, and business. The constitution designates regional languages such as Bicolano, Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon, Kapampangan, Pangasinan, Tagalog, and Waray-Waray as auxiliary official languages, and mandates that Spanish and Arabic shall be promoted on a voluntary and optional basis

i speak spanish and have been to the philipines but am not filipino. from my experience no one spoke spanish, some of the words were similar but speaking in spanish didn't work for me. its possible there may be spanish speaking communities or it may be more prevalent in certain provinces but it wasn't similar like italian is to spanish.

"I don't turn the car off when I'm pumping gas, the gas companies just want you to waste gas starting up the car after you're done pumping."
"Do you know that a celebrity dies every year?"

It shames me to say that two of my friends said that :smh:

Last edited:
Somebody from my old job said once "After spit dries, all the germs evaporate into the air and you get sick". I was like....
indifferent.gif

We never spoke again....

This lady in front of me at the movie theater asked the dude taking tickets what time the 8:30 Finding Nemo showing started

my older cousin actually told me... "only thing different between a man and woman internally is woman have 1 less rib"... i gave him that 
indifferent.gif

Religion really got a hold on some cats!!!

Top 3

#3 Mice turn into rats

#2 Sparrows turn into pigeons

#1 Bin Laden lives in NY ( This was about a week after 911 and was repeated in school to a teacher)

Back
Top Bottom