NT what's the furthest you've gone for that almighty dollar?

If my kids hungry, snatch the dishes out ya kitchen

We have a vast plethora of NTers from all walks of life, so It would be great to hear what things y'all have done when you reached that point where your ribs were touching and you had to eat.

Share some experiences

Drove someone to outside of Chicago for 500 bucks. I had 12 hours to kill for 500 and didn't work the next day. She filled my tank there too for the way back.

Work 8 hours a day.

Now I make the same everyday no matter how many hours I put in. A good thing and a bad thing.

Done some ****** up **** for some money but aint never begged for it. aint gonna post cause thats how you set your self up to lose fam. *Cough*Shmurda*Cough*

Reposted from another thread:

I have a foot fetish myself, so one day went I to a cam site and found out that the only thing required to make an account was a bank account, pic verification and id verification. This led me to this brilliant idea of posing as a female cuz all the hot women were making a load of money. So one day, I asked my hot HBB friend to make a fan sign picture with a nickname for my birthday. She didn't know why I wanted it but she did anyway and she wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a selfie with it.

I hung out at her place a couple times and took a picture of her passport when she went to the bathroom. Then I went to her instagram account and saved some of her sluttiest revealing pictures such as bikini ones etc. After that I was all set.

I made a female account, with her selfie to verify and her passport information as well. Now you may be asking, how can you pose as an HBB female? Well here's how:
All i did, were feet shows. Srs.
I shaved my legs, got fresh pedicures (n n n n n n no ayo) and showed my feet on cam.
I'm a size 6 for men anyway so everyone believed it.
The weird thing was, I made the most money that way cuz people would tip for all kinds of weird stuff like crushing a banana with my toes roll.gif.

Anyways I was making decent money until one of her IRL friends found out someone was using her pictures on a cam site. Long story short: He told her and she found out the name of this ''cam model'' was the name she wrote on the fan sign for me. I moved out of town shortly after cuz I saved a decent amount of money anyway but my account got banned and I had to look for other ways of making money.

when I was 18 I helped my gf at the time cousin be the weed man. I remember a shady mission where he sent me out to the beach alone with a jansport full of weed and a gun.

I have a foot fetish myself, so one day went I to a cam site and found out that the only thing required to make an account was a bank account, pic verification and id verification. This led me to this brilliant idea of posing as a female cuz all the hot women were making a load of money. So one day, I asked my hot HBB friend to make a fan sign picture with a nickname for my birthday. She didn't know why I wanted it but she did anyway and she wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a selfie with it.

I hung out at her place a couple times and took a picture of her passport when she went to the bathroom. Then I went to her instagram account and saved some of her sluttiest revealing pictures such as bikini ones etc. After that I was all set.

I made a female account, with her selfie to verify and her passport information as well. Now you may be asking, how can you pose as an HBB female? Well here's how:
I shaved my legs, got fresh pedicures (n n n n n n no ayo) and showed my feet on cam.
The weird thing was, I made the most money that way cuz people would tip for all kinds of weird stuff like crushing a banana with my toes roll.gif.

Anyways I was making decent money until one of her IRL friends found out someone was using her pictures on a cam site. Long story short: He told her and she found out the name of this ''cam model'' was the name she wrote on the fan sign for me. I moved out of town shortly after cuz I saved a decent amount of money anyway but my account got banned and I had to look for other ways of making money.

Son. :rofl:

roll.gif
you gotta be joking

Without totally snitching on myself ill leave out the details but I've broke into a "friends" house while he was on a family vacation.

Robbed a Hostess store with same "friend"

:smh: things i was don 10 years ago.

I'm not even mad at that. That's some next level hustle ish

lol that foot fetish website fakin it story is something else. Cant wait to hear more.

Never really done anything too crazy to get a dollar. Racked up credit card debt tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom