NT, When did you get your first kiss? Vol. No mommy or cheek

7th or 8th grade in Art class. One of my friends in the class dared this girl to come kiss me, and she did

in 3rd grade, was playing truth or dare with a 6th grader and she dared me to kiss her...
and my fist sexual experience was in 6th grade with the same girl.

At 6th grade, on a spring morning in the schoolyard before school started.
pimp.gif

Summer between 5th and 6th grade, played spin the bottle and truth or dare at a friends house. I loved it because I ended up kissing every hot girl in myclass. But I still don't consider those as real kisses because they were like 3 second pecks, no tongue or anything. Still fun though.

First time I really made out with a chick was when I was 16.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Sad to say but Kindergarten. And yes it was French. Lil girls were fast in my area.
dam what area you in?

Spoiler [+]
chris_hansen.jpg

I was 9, her name was Lai, and she was 11. It was in my bedroom, and we ended up doing more then kissing.

I believe it was in the 1st grade...
I was playing Santa Claus in THE EXPRESS play. (Black Santa FTW
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

After I finished my role ol'girl planted one on me unexpectedly before I left the stage.
ohwell.gif

The whole crowd thought it was cute.
My mom will never let me forget about it.
eyes.gif

She was a twin by the way.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

10th grade
ohwell.gif

i ain't ashamed. it was with a chick who was on an NBA junior dance team and turned into a model. and like the other late bloomers, my game is on an epiclevel now
pimp.gif

i had a couple playground kisses in elementary school, but my first official one was in like 7th grade.

i was 11 years old. it was thru a game of spin the bottle. i kissed some blonde hair, blue eyed, polish chick named anna.

Back
Top Bottom