NT, Yall Cool With Your S/O Making Out With Gay Friends? Vol. Drunk At The Club

Are You Cool With Your Signfiicant Other Making Out With Gay Friends When Drunk?

• No, I'm scared if it's a lesbian she'll take her from me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't want know gay dude's lips on my girl; transitive property

• As long as my s/o don't mind when I do something wild while under the influence. Disrespect begets d

• I don't mind, I'm never insecure

• Yes, it turns me on

• Yes, it turns me on cuz I'm bi-curious

• Yes but it can only be with a ******

• This is disrespectful but I'm a simp so I won't speak up

• Total voters
It's funny y'all think gay men can never be straight again .. unless they with your chick then all of a sudden he's fronting :lol:

Is this your face when your girl says she wants to take a break from things the week after?

If my wife wanted to pull a threesome i wouldn't stay with her. I got married for a reason.

Now If it was just some random jump off I'd be all for it as long as I'm the only dude involved. Lol

Yea I meant if it's your wife and a chick. Thought it was implied but I shoulda clarified. Don't think any dude in they right mind would stay with their wife if they was tryna smash Tyrone

Last edited:
If my wife wanted to pull a threesome i wouldn't stay with her. I got married for a reason.

Now If it was just some random jump off I'd be all for it as long as I'm the only dude involved. Lol

Yea I meant if it's your wife and a chick. Thought it was implied but I shoulda clarified. Don't think any dude in they right mind would stay with their wife if they was tryna smash Tyrone

I think he's still saying he wouldn't have a threesome with his wife and another chick because he's married.

i'd marry two women if it wasn't a headache. double the nagging could really drag on you. but double the box might be enough to make up for it.

I had a very delusional ex who thought that her attraction to other girls was a special case in the sense that if she were to occasionally fool around with a particular lesbian/bi friend (hell, it might not have even had to be that one girl, I can't remember), that wouldn't be considered unfaithful or un-loyal or cheating.

So I say "oh, word, I have a particular girl in mind that I'd love to knock down whenever I felt the urge." But apparently, somewhere within her illogical path to logic, the two acts were completely different.

Good luck finding a dude willing to play along. You'll never have a relationship survive with that type of crazy governing your rationale. When I realized I was talking to a brick wall, I didn't care anymore; just continued to pipe 'til the wheels fell off for her.

^ For something casual I wouldn't mind that as long as I could tape it and join in.

Then again, Claire Underwood is my dream girl and I don't mind her indiscretions. Plus I don't really believe in the sanctity of marriage but that's a whole other thing.

Last edited:
Hell no that's not cool...I'm not Dolemite but a girl doing that kind of ish means I shouldn't have been with her in the first place.

^ For something casual I wouldn't mind that as long as I could tape it and join in.

Then again, Claire Underwood is my dream girl and I don't mind her indiscretions. Plus I don't really believe in the sanctity of marriage but that's a whole other thing.
i straight up wanna tape myself having a 3some with 2 banging chicks one day. gotta make it happen.

Out of line man. Not sure how anyone can excuse this simply because, "It is a gay dude."

No, just no.

Last edited:
Nah.

Whats the difference between this and a her kissing a straight male who doesn't find her attractive?

Back
Top Bottom