NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

what don't you like about it? some stuff doesn't work (can't click on links/boxes), have to hit tab on the box to be able to type. post yours. ohyeah, sig still doesn't work
frown.gif

this is so sudden...man the NT i knew for the past 4 years is gone...weird feeling...goodbye old nt.

not much to complain about. i just think that it will take us all some time to get use to it.

does anyone know at exactly what time the move went through?

I MISS THE OG NIKETALK

i want to have a cool yuku page but i don't know what to do (no one will visit it anyway)

the thing i didnt like was the fact that my teamlakers sig from a year and a half ago was on here after the move

making a sig is a hassle...and when u go to edit it u have to start all over its not there

Originally Posted by KOBE IS NOT GOAT

Jblackcat13 getting banned and still not getting an email for updating to a different email for it.......

roll.gif
Well we all know KobeisnotGoat can't be JBlackcat13.

JBlackcat13 ADORED Kobe Bryant.

laugh.gif

- avys too big
- everythings too spaced out
- fonts on the main page are too big

only thing i noticed was that clicked page numbers remain grey for me even with new replies being posted...

other than that, this is pretty cool...still havent had the chance to try out some things....

thanks to the NT/yuku staff for making this happen...its definitely a nice upgrade...

ive tried the copy/paste sig that ppl are saying worked, but nothing for me. i keep getting the sig in regular font. any equipotricolor members with workingsigs wanna help?

im thinking that yuku isn't safari friendly =/

avys should not be required to be 100X100, especially since everyone is saying that they're useless since when they stretch it makes them way over thelimit

Back
Top Bottom