NTATL Nike talk ATL

This is ATL though. $6K won't get you far, especially if you aren't already plugged in
yea man its celeb capital...6 grand is nothing to the vips out here.....we first need to figure out all the retailers involved....epitome said they not sure yet stay tuned on instagram....dont know what a ma maniere is up to...will call wish when they open.

yea man its celeb capital...6 grand is nothing to the vips out here.....we first need to figure out all the retailers involved....epitome said they not sure yet stay tuned on instagram....dont know what a ma maniere is up to...will call wish when they open.
Smh already know all 3 of those spots will get them and they'll do the usual IG raffle BS :smh: But someone here said they won at Wish before right?

Nothing without a guarantee
laugh.gif
yea id like to try retail first

Smh already know all 3 of those spots will get them and they'll do the usual IG raffle BS
mean.gif
But someone here said they won at Wish before right?
i know i dont believe in none of that ig raffle nonsense either...yep i think someone said they won at wish.

i know i dont believe in none of that ig raffle nonsense either...yep i think someone said they won at wish.
Yea I do the little comment/repost crap but I don't expect anything from it. Adidas @ Lenox is the most legit system if you ask me. But I'm still waitin to hear if Champs/FTL/FNL are gettin em...

Last edited:
Yea I do the little comment/repost crap but I don't expect anything from it. Adidas @ Lenox is the most legit system if you ask me. But I'm still waitin to hear if Champs/FTL/FNL are gettin em...
if finish line gets them i might have a prayer since i have family that works there but its still a longshot......how does adi enox go about there release?

Ok let's put up 15000
I'd be down for what you're tryna do but you gotta realize a few things
#1) If you've never done backdoor business with the owner before, he's not gonna be open to you now
#2) They have million dollar athletes and rappers they need to hook up. Our money can't compete
#3) I would need a contract written in blood before I put up that kind of money lol

if finish line gets them i might have a prayer since i have family that works there but its still a longshot......how does adi enox go about there release?
They do in-store raffles using their iPad. So that way the workers have no control over how names are drawn. Tell your finish line fam I got a nice tip for them if they're willing to help :wink:

They do in-store raffles using their iPad. So that way the workers have no control over how names are drawn. Tell your finish line fam I got a nice tip for them if they're willing to help
wink.gif
lmao...no doubt i will get at her and let u know what she know so far

Back
Top Bottom