NTATL Nike talk ATL

If anyone won a size 9 in the hyper in Atlanta DM me I'll trade you a pair of The White yeezy that comes out next week

I was across the street from Social Status at that little sandwich shop and I swear, an employee from Social Status was in there talking on the phone with his boy about the HU NMDs and he said "we're supposed to be holding them until next week but if you come now I can sell them to you" [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I was across the street from Social Status at that little sandwich shop and I swear, an employee from Social Status was in there talking on the phone with his boy about the HU NMDs and he said "we're supposed to be holding them until next week but if you come now I can sell them to you" [emoji]128553[/emoji]
mad.gif

They are doing raffles for every release they have. Still waiting on the scanager hunt release [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Social Status is gonna be a "who you know" situation...  Way to much heat in that back room for staff to not be lacing their fam and top paying clients.  
mean.gif

Anybody know what happend to Fly Kix???

I was in Castleberry HIll Yesterday and noticed there was a new store preparing to open in their old spot.  I use to work on Peters St. a few years back and made a habit of checking the stock and haggling with the staff during lunch breaks.

I know Fly had some hand in YFN Lucci but none of my contacts say they knew why the sudden move...

Social Status is gonna be a "who you know" situation...  Way to much heat in that back room for staff to not be lacing their fam and top paying clients.  :smh:
Word! I peeped that after being in that store for ten minutes! After I buy the HUs I doubt I'll ever spend another dime in there.

Anybody know what happend to Fly Kix???

I was in Castleberry HIll Yesterday and noticed there was a new store preparing to open in their old spot.  I use to work on Peters St. a few years back and made a habit of checking the stock and haggling with the staff during lunch breaks.

I know Fly had some hand in YFN Lucci but none of my contacts say they knew why the sudden move...

I just rode past there about an hour ago and noticed it isn't there anymore. Idk what happened to it though.

I know for a fact that they have masters, Atmos, human race, yeezys, and they might have kaws. Gonna be interesting to see

So what did the winners get at the grand opening? [emoji]127871[/emoji]

The owner told us that we will be rewarded at a later time this week. So at the grand opening we just copped whatever as available at the store. He told us that winners will be able to buy from a whole different selection.

The owner told us that we will be rewarded at a later time this week. So at the grand opening we just copped whatever as available at the store. He told us that winners will be able to buy from a whole different selection.
Word good luck hope it's [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom