Nter on Judge Joe Brown (video clip)

What better way to commemorate this day in NT history than with a shirt.  The official Judge Joe Brown x Face tshirt:

Last edited:
I just want to make sure I'm seeing things clearly here.

As long as your funny and considered a popular niketalker, if you scam someone it's all jokes and laughter as long as your funny am I correct?
Zzzz

As long as your funny and considered a popular niketalker, if you scam someone it's all jokes and laughter as long as your funny am I correct?

sounds about right.. I was wondering the same thing

Its a damn shame.

That's NT logic for you. Let some random teenager in Portland scam a Niketalk member and the e goons are rallied up to destroy his life (which I have no problem with)

But when a scammer on here who scammed before happens to be considered popular and funny gets a free pass its comical.

I'm just calling it for what it is.

Why are you being a knight in shinning armor for a 30 year old scammer?

I could care less... But you have posted in here like 10 times crying.
And you keep saying getting a pass... What is the opposite action? Should he be banned? Do you want to beat him up? You just seem overly concerned that's all.

That's NT logic for you. Let some random teenager in Portland scam a Niketalk member and the e goons are rallied up to destroy his life (which I have no problem with)

But when a scammer on here who scammed before happens to be considered popular and funny gets a free pass its comical.

Congrats. You've proved your point. Keep it movin...

wait so he got shoes and his money?

:lol: wtf

no one is giving him a pass for "scamming" we're discussing the show not the situation at hand. and even then
if you look at that screenshot it looks like the buyer actually scammed 'face' as he appears to have the shoes in hand and he won 1200 in court.

Relax.

For one, FACE was found guilty. He did have to pay back dude. Or was ordered to. But the PLAINTIFF Tweeted out a picture of the shoes saying he still has it. So either FACE gave him his money back or gave him the shoes.

Meanwhile, most scammers on here are just called out and still make it out unscathed.

But if I recall correctly face scammed on here before. I remember that thread with him and isreal whatever the hell his username is from a few hears back

But if I recall correctly face scammed on here before. I remember that thread with him and isreal whatever the hell his username is from a few hears back

no one is giving him a pass for anything, **** he was found guilty on national television get off his **** man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom