NTers in Mass

For those interested in them shattered 1'z Niketown Boston is implementing that pilot online raffle system other Niketowns been doing. I'm not completely up on it, from my understanding you apply w your phone # and they reply if you won or not. It's really becoming a circus w all this jumping thru hoops for a pair of rubber & leather. Don't get me wrong, not trying to sound like a hypocrite but feel myself feeling like a sheep running around entering raffles, online, etc... Idk just thinking out loud. Them Asics villa Wale Collab are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Probably like those better than the ORANGE 1'z & Yeezy Roshes. Still all in all I'm Gna do the legwork & see what I come up wit. Good luck to everyone out here & hope you all flourish.

Foodwise:
Santarpios for pizza
I know Boston Burger Co was on Triple D and they're solid but thats in Somerville. I think there was a wing place featured on there too but I haven't tried it
Like others have said Quincy Market has decent foodcourt-esq food and is a tourist go-to

Shops:
Laced is ok if you're still looking for sneakers
Orchard Skateshop and all the rest of Newbury Street is solid plenty of stuff to flick in and out of.

Dont know if this was mentioned already but Orchard on Newbury is done-zo. I think their lease was up.

The one is Allston is still around.

Anyone trying for the yeezy's this weekend?  I know Eblens and Concepts are both supposed to get them.  Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line, Pac Sun, won't be launching them in New England as far as I know.  Anybody got the details?

Eblens???? Da fuq

Just read, only releasing in the ghettos. Brockton, Dorchester, Lawrence, etc.

I'll enter cncpts and pray for online luck

Last edited:
Anyone trying for the yeezy's this weekend?  I know Eblens and Concepts are both supposed to get them.  Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line, Pac Sun, won't be launching them in New England as far as I know.  Anybody got the details?
SneakerJunkies in providence is doing raffle today through thursday

I know, right?  I live a city over from Lawrence so I might have to hit that up if they're doing a raffle.
Thanks!  But no way I can make it there haha.
I here ya. Most the time I don't make it to Boston for raffles either. The ride is a hassle sometimes

Nah, they are already out the backdoor. Saw one person in the FB groups got lucky.
Well, mine didn't get backdoored,
pimp.gif
Just got the call from Eblens...well my wife did. Now that I think about it, don't know what's worse, paying resale or owing your own wife
laugh.gif

Well, mine didn't get backdoored, :pimp: Just got the call from Eblens...well my wife did. Now that I think about it, don't know what's worse, paying resale or owing your own wife :lol:
Damn congrats bro. Is NikeBoston not getting them or are they doing that new RSVP thing tomorrow?

Damn congrats bro. Is NikeBoston not getting them or are they doing that new RSVP thing tomorrow?
Thx bro, [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. NTBoston hasn't announced anything, so I would think they aren't because the other NT launched at the same time, I think.
Did Expressions contact winners for SBBs yet? They email, right?
They usually announce on Twitter when they have contacted everyone and it's usually in Thursday, but haven't seen nada yet

still waiting for NT BOS to announce SBB release info.. my $ is on FCFS on Sat  ugh....its gonna be a rough rough Saturday

Has concepts announced release? I haven't heard/seen anything. If they haven't announced I feel like the will silent drop it like the Just Dons

Apologies from this earlier post, it was my understanding from someone i know who is an employee there they were going to Release the 1'z via online raffle. Idk if he was just saying that to say it or he was really told that. Its FcFs tho now thats 4sure. Just wanted to clarify so i dont look like an idiot (too late) lol. Anyways gd luck to everyone trying to get theirs. 

Cannot believe they would do FCFS for one of the most hyped releases of the year. Good luck to anyone camping and stay safe. 

Back
Top Bottom