NTers in Mass

People been camping since Thursday around here its truly sad. I have to work.lol I'm hoping to catch a break though.

honestly, you can go to nike town for most GR's...try the twitter system...if not, just go by at like 1pm..they usually have a good amount of unclaimed pairs left over...
Yah that's been working with most things but I have a feelin for the bred ivs n xis i should have something set up ahead of time cuz I feel like there's no way the RSVPs don't get copped at niketown. and the twitter rsvp has been pretty sorry on the high demand releases.

got a couple GMP packs.sz 13 + 14....one at NT boston and one during the FNL restock.....one is packed in the closet for next year....i finially got lucky..

I'm down here in Wareham... & yet to hear of another NTer living on Cape Cod.. am I all alone???
indifferent.gif
naw i live on cape but I'm away at college right now

Last edited:
So who's gonna be at Restock?  The sneaker convention laced is putting on in September?  15th I think.  Looking like I might get talked into doing some comedy during it... what could possibly go wrong XD

Anyone have any info for the Galaxy Rookies in Boston. I can't get a straight answer from anybody!!!!!

Anyone have any info for the Galaxy Rookies in Boston. I can't get a straight answer from anybody!!!!!
they prolly don't know yet would be my guess.  a lot of places are hesitant to say they're getting something b/c they literally sometimes don't know til the week it comes out (even a couple of days before sometimes).  I'd figure with something like this you're best bets are gonna be NT, Concepts, n Bodega. maybe expressions or xsquared. g'luck!

Best bet for KD's is House of Hoops.  But they always sell out quick.
Is that one of those, run from the mall entrance when they unlock it sorta situations?  Cuz I can usually do without or pay an extra $20 goin intl. if i have to i only run on the hardwood.

Belchertown, Massachusetts. New to the site where is the probable locations for the IV breds and 11's? I don't want to get shot at the Eastfield mall or Holyoke mall

im pretty sure the 4's and 11's will be everywhere...you probably can just get them both at home at 8am on release date....or do the niketown rsvp...its not that bad...

Back
Top Bottom