NTers in Mass

Was at Wrentham today on a whim. No idea of the Fire Red 5s coming out. My girl picked up a pair. They only had little sizes left. They also had hyperposite Brown/Orange and Blue colorways for like $180. Seen the Revis joints there too. Heard theyll get them N7 KD Vs this weekend too. So if your on the look out for those go get them.

Good looking out bro, I'm going there the day the N7s come out ima take plenty pics

Ima see if i can find something good on the back wall once more, if any of you guys want mention your shoe size and i'll scope out that side of the wall for yall, best shoes i ever bought off that wall were Pearl Foams for 165$ :smokin

hope anyone get a chance with nike restock... they restock everything today.. 88 3's, 5s, 11s, 13s, Kobe Easter, Foams, Barkley. etc....

Tried grabbing a the corks...lol... Yeah right. Kicks sell out in the blind of an eye, let alone a restock wee the availability is even more limited. Nike just really likes the mind F use, and it don't feel good....Nike, "no mean no". Anyway, I've never found anything at wrentham outlets, I hardly even go there cuz of that. Good job for those who do!!!

I tried the restock last night but I think I was a little late, can't believe they restocked all that stuff. I was trying to get another pair of the 88's but no luck. On another note i stubbed my foot on a nail the other day and I was wearing my bred 11's so I was excited last night there was a restock but to no avail, no 88's and no 11's for me.

Was going through legit list came across..https://www.offspring.co.uk/perl/go.pl/home.html. Has some pretty good jordan retros from past years, sizes like 9-11 for shoes like fire red 4's and 5's, cool grey 9's, olympic 6's. No kobes/lebrons/foams/posites. Bunch of roshe's.
$231 shipped for the fire red 4's.. not bad..

btw.. keep in mind that those are UK size which is about half of size smaller than US...

Last edited:
^^^there rumors Bodega supposed to, I emailed them yesterday with I response yet. And rumors of expressions s somewhere in RI, I called them all and they denied. Other then that I have no damn clue....exhausting!!!

Thry posted they arent getting black gold 1s
thanks, saw it. Took them a hot minute to post anything about it. I e-mailed them like 2 days ago with no response. apparently they don't believe in phones, I can understand why with releases like this
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom