NTers in Mass

I hope all my mass NT family is good and no one got hurt.
Lets hope the scum bags who did this get what they deserve.
RIP to the people that lost they're life's today.

Anyone copping the VIII's on Saturday ?
Nah, I found a pair of 03s that were in great shape -midsole cracking, scuff on the toe, and a stain on a strap.

but the fit is great, gently worn, and got 'em for pretty cheap and gonna clean 'em up, repaint some stuff and save myself 70-80... easier when you rock your whole closet 

How'd ya'll do at RIsxc?  Lotta the same **** as any convention (forgot to get pics) but did run into another sz 12 guy who was about to leave carryin worn once bred 19s and some barely worn flint 13s (2010s)... (flints were on my short list) and i scooped both for 240.  Findin the 19s a new home and gettin a j i've wanted for a while for way less than I expected... very happy.  found my girl a pair of bc3s (she's just startin to get into sneakers) that were clearly barely worn but had a pretty nasty midsole crack, but I already got white paint so we can strip it and touch it up easy, if she even wants to.

all in all the trip was dope. didn't wanna really go into it the past couple of days.

Not a huge fan of the 8s. Only ones I like are the Aquas.. Doesn't seem to be a lot of hype for the Bugs so I hope everyone gets their pairs.

same for me. I'll be passing on these. got a short list of kicks I'm tryin to track down right now. Cant decide if i wanna pick up the cp3.vi all stars or not. really like the model (got 4 pairs already), but torn on the c/w

Nah, I found a pair of 03s that were in great shape -midsole cracking, scuff on the toe, and a stain on a strap.
but the fit is great, gently worn, and got 'em for pretty cheap and gonna clean 'em up, repaint some stuff and save myself 70-80... easier when you rock your whole closet 

How'd ya'll do at RIsxc?  Lotta the same **** as any convention (forgot to get pics) but did run into another sz 12 guy who was about to leave carryin worn once bred 19s and some barely worn flint 13s (2010s)... (flints were on my short list) and i scooped both for 240.  Findin the 19s a new home and gettin a j i've wanted for a while for way less than I expected... very happy.  found my girl a pair of bc3s (she's just startin to get into sneakers) that were clearly barely worn but had a pretty nasty midsole crack, but I already got white paint so we can strip it and touch it up easy, if she even wants to.

all in all the trip was dope. didn't wanna really go into it the past couple of days.

Nice pick up, you got a good deal :pimp:

Was lucky enough to get my hands on these today and ill be picking up 8s this weekend

any one know where is getting the Shaqs tomorrow? assuming we can get there, bostno is going crazy right now..

crazy stuff going on right now down in Watertown; if you live down there be safe. One of the suspected bombers was killed this morning in a shootout down there.

Sh**s hitting a little closer to home for me too, town Dartmouth and city of New Bedford. They evaluated UMASS Dartmouth and put a lockdown on St Luke's Hospital.

Last edited:
anyone know a spot in Boston that does sneaker customs? Might cop the Celtic 1s and do them like the gold/black 1s

Back
Top Bottom