NTers in Mass

Anyone trying to cop black toe I's ? Looks like they're going to be hard to get.

I'm hoping I can get a pair. I guess the hope is everyone chases the restocks and I can be lucky enough to cop the black toes

The black toes look to be better distributed then the royals. Looks similar to Celtics. The blacks toes are at all the footaction according to locater. I don't remember that with the royals. I stupidly "pre-orders" from Osneaker (please no hate I've been kicking my self in the a** every since).

^^^^where in cape? Closest places that get Jordan's to the cape are Dartmouth, Taunton, Brockton and Braintree

Last edited:
I'm going to check out some more area stores today, however here's a few that I checked yesterday on the restocks:

Taunton Silver City Galleria

Champs - Bred IV's - Doing a ticket system for a spot in line, can get tickets *tonight* at security.  Ticket doesn't guarantee shoes, they said they're NOT restocking any Bred XI's

Marlborough Solomon Pond Road

FNL - They said they aren't getting anything, but they seemed wicked shady so I think they are.

Burlington Mall

FNL - They also said they aren't getting anything, but the manager keeps talking about Black/White/Tour Yellow IV's, this leads me to believe they are also getting something in, could it be these????

air-jordan-4-retro-white-yellow-black-055.jpg

I don't know, we had already discussed the Thunders and he kept referring to these, maybe he was just playing games who knows?  But I'd definitely cop a pair if they came out 
happy.gif

Thanks for the info jonesin39.
Absolutely, glad to help.  Here's some more info I gathered today:

Champs Salem NH - NOTHING

FNL Salem NH - Thunder IV's  FCFS @ 8am

Footlocker Salem NH - Kobes, but no Jordans

The biggest surprise, Eblens in Lowell got black toes, doing a raffle, ends soon and not many people signed up I hope to win a pair.

Absolutely, glad to help.  Here's some more info I gathered today:

Champs Salem NH - NOTHING
FNL Salem NH - Thunder IV's  FCFS @ 8am
Footlocker Salem NH - Kobes, but no Jordans

The biggest surprise, Eblens in Lowell got black toes, doing a raffle, ends soon and not many people signed up I hope to win a pair.

any leads on which kobes?

Anyone try getting the black toes today? I'm 2nd in line but the guy in front of me got the same size as me haha store opens at 11am so if u didnt get ur size but have an 8.5 let me know asap so i can grab ur size and we can do a trade. Thanks

Just trying to gauge interest on this. I might be doing a "yard sale" type thing to get rid of some of my collection to help pay for my wedding next year. It would probably be around 30ish pairs, SB dunks, P rods, Jordans, some air max, etc. It would range in price and quality, anything from DS red and blue cncpts lobster packs to worn twice PRod 3s; worn once Randy Moss Cover 3s to DS WC 3s. So anything in price from $50-$500+, you get the idea. It would be cash or credit through PayPal Here. I'd most likely set up a table on a saturday at my work in Canton. Just wondering how many serious buyers would show up.

Was 10th inline at Expressions and they didn't have "my size". Usual shady *** business tactics. Seen a few dudes ahead of me leave with multiple pairs...smh. Really don't like ******g with that establisment. Only reason I went is because I struck out online and it was my only option.

Braintree mall had some stuff yesterday
Green Camo xx8s
PHX and White/Red 8s
PHX Chuchposites
Few other things too, didn't look to closely

Purple fade Kobe's still ******** at HOH Providence. Don't know sizes but size 9 is on display. Pure Plats Lebrons at champs on display

Last edited:
Just trying to gauge interest on this. I might be doing a "yard sale" type thing to get rid of some of my collection to help pay for my wedding next year. It would probably be around 30ish pairs, SB dunks, P rods, Jordans, some air max, etc. It would range in price and quality, anything from DS red and blue cncpts lobster packs to worn twice PRod 3s; worn once Randy Moss Cover 3s to DS WC 3s. So anything in price from $50-$500+, you get the idea. It would be cash or credit through PayPal Here. I'd most likely set up a table on a saturday at my work in Canton. Just wondering how many serious buyers would show up.
Size range and do you have any Kobes in that collection?

@piston, sorry I totally forgot to mention sizes. 11.5-13, majority is 12, with the exception of size 11 cncpts red lobsters. No kobes in this sale.

@piston, sorry I totally forgot to mention sizes. 11.5-13, majority is 12, with the exception of size 11 cncpts red lobsters. No kobes in this sale.
I am a size 12, and can do 11.5 - 13.. I would love to check out some of your stuff, very interested in the SBs. I would definitely show up, but i dont have a whip. As long as the T could take me to your work, then Ill definitely be there

Back
Top Bottom