NTers in Mass

I believe all the ones that are going to bet them did online raffle. I posted the link to that and the other sneaker release they were doing at the beginning of the week. I think this is there new process for major releases

Anyone know if Peabody finish line got GS sizes? I know they doing FCFS but I called a few times today and I guess they left the phone on the hook or something.

The footlockers that are getting them, are they answering their phone calls? Lol I've been trying to call them yesterday no answer. And no answers today.
Foot locker in Boston now House of Hoops is giving tickets out today for the raffle. My friend told me that no place in Worcester is getting these

Damn, no place in Worcester :smh: That sucks looks like I'm defiantly not getting a pair.

I'm planning to head to Dartmouth. Somewhere around 1. I'm def not messing with Brockton lol the teens down there looks too scary

Dartmouth...I'm eight in line

Ghost chairs, think most are in there cars. Mall securely just said no one on property until 545
the last time i camped.. I was around 40th person in line about 30 ghost chairs in front of me.. even the kid front of me said he's going home and left his drink there to hold his spot... this was around 2am.. but around opening some how 60 ppl was in front of me .. even the kid that left his drink, he brought a buddy with him..

What's good with them shady *** security officers at Peabody? dudes said mall opens at 10 no early sneaker release....dudes just be lazy and don't wanna let anyone in smfh

What's good with them shady *** security officers at Peabody? dudes said mall opens at 10 no early sneaker release....dudes just be lazy and don't wanna let anyone in smfh

They be telling that to us too. Some kids say finish line is doing tickets at 10am

Back
Top Bottom