NTers in Mass

First post in this thread, lived in MA my whole life.

Anyways, I remember reading that as well as twitter dm's, you can call a number for nike and have them look up what outlets a shoe is at if you give them the product code

Anyone know the details on this?

First post in this thread, lived in MA my whole life.
Anyways, I remember reading that as well as twitter dm's, you can call a number for nike and have them look up what outlets a shoe is at if you give them the product code
Anyone know the details on this?
I don't know a # to call them, but here is the link to chat with them online. Works great.
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/chat/chat_launch
Ma dukes coming in with the insider info.
You a chick leandoer leandoer ?

Anyone going to go to Concepts Saturday? I have never bought Ewings but I think it would be cool to have these autographed and kept as a collectible

You said "Ma dukes coming with the inside info". And since you came with the info, I thought you referred to your self as being "Ma dukes" aka mom aka female
Oh I meant literally. My mom works at Rindge and Latin.
Anyone going to go to Concepts Saturday? I have never bought Ewings but I think it would be cool to have these autographed and kept as a collectible
If I strike out on the KOs I will. I assume it's the normal bracelet routine, etc 

Called for the Braintree FA AJKO raffle today. First in store raffle win. :pimp:

Looks like there's more than enough to go around, they were sitting up front on display. :pimp: have at it boys.

Last edited:

What's up Boston Nt'ers. My loss is your gain. I'm missing out on a raffle because I left town for labor day weekend. #**** 

At least one size 10 isn't getting picked up .
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
  but family comes first. good luck.

Thank you for entering our Air Jordan VI (Sport Blue) RSVP raffle.

You've won a chance to purchase the sneakers which release on 

Saturday August 30th  at Expressions.

PICK UP LOCATION:

486 Washington St Boston,MA 02111

Hey just a heads up, but the Eblens clearance store in Revere (squire rd) has a good selection of random clothes and kicks. They had a great selection a week ago, but back to school shoppers got to some of the good stuff, but never the less worth the stop if your in the area.

Anyone cop the SB VI's today? I wanted them but didn't have the money.
I passed after seeing them in person. I haven't liked the quality on any of the OG CW 6s that dropped so far this year.

Anyone checkout the new consignment shop SoleQuater yet? They don't have a site and the dude who runs it won't tell you what sizes they have and/or the price online. Just wondering if it's worth a visit. 

Back
Top Bottom