NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I noticed most places i call for info act shady like your tryna take their pair away or take food off tjeir table

No one ever likes giving info over the phone in stores .... i know why though ... cause the phone never stops ringing .... after the 13th mom asking you about gammas in the middle of January you stop caring lol (True Story)

i might head to freehold soon too haha.  I wont be here but my brother can go get himself a raffle ticket.  arent the raffles for the kobe 9s today? they also doing the infareds?  not at all intersted in them.  get a raffle for the kobe 9 and if u win hook me up :D haha.  

also if anyone is interested in anything but the kobe 9 coming out this week lmk your size! ill get that size in a raffle and if my brother wins ill hook you up!

also if anyone is interested in anything but the kobe 9 coming out this week lmk your size! ill get that size in a raffle and if my brother wins ill hook you up!
11.5 in infared 6s ... the all red one please. I should have a pair on lock but if not i'd like a back up option

Heading to freehold mall. They doing raffles for infrared23 today and tomorrow. If I strike out fam lookout for an 11.5
EDIT FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE, NOT DOING THEM TODAY OVER HERE THEY WILL DO THEM TOMORROW OFCOURSE WHEN I CANT COME. Footlocker is doing them today AND TOMORROW. Not sure bout champs yet

k seems like two of you need the infrared23 6 at size 11.5 ill get the raffle for that.  If anyone wants to help me with kobe 9 asg size 8.5 that would be great :smile: 

Nah but 732!

What are your normal spots? Woodbridge or do you get anything on smith st?

My connect is on smith street yu prolly kno where thats how i got my infrared whites on lock he doea a raffle and always hooks my size up i also hit the usual menlo woodbridge all that my only prob he aint gettin the infrared 23s...where yu at exactq

Last edited:
My connect is on smith street yu prolly kno where thats how i got my infrared whites on lock he doea a raffle and always hooks my size up i also hit the usual menlo woodbridge all that my only prob he aint gettin the infrared 23s...where yu at exactq
I'm in Edison so usually go to Woodbridge, Menlo and Brunswick square bc I'm in the middle.

i'm going to do all my raffle running tomorrow for these.  I hope to get one.  Also those asg's are growing on me but i think im still passing on those, but there's still a chance i'll wake up Friday and decide to try for a pair on the comp.  Good luck to all you guys with your respective raffles!!! 

Whats up guys, Im from South Jersey, but go to school in New Bruns. First pair im tryna get up here, usually I get held down at home. Its still weds/thurs raffles up here? Im thinking Brunswick Square for infareds and I guess Menlo for "toros". I dont have a car so Menlos a real pain..

Back
Top Bottom