NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anyone camping at mercer for these undefeated's? High's are nice IMO i just can't **** with that 175+tax price tag  right  now.

Anyone camping at mercer for these undefeated's? High's are nice IMO i just can't **** with that 175+tax price tag  right  now.
was thinking about it but I don't feel them that much. The highs had potential until they showed that ****** up towel material

I like that part, reminds me of my saint alfred NB's. They so comfy though with that lunaron too.

Just got back from east coast boutique in Rahway. Put my lebron 11 bhm up for sale. They look good in pics & on other people imo. But on me for some reason I wasn't feeling em.

Jersey Gardens

are those the 3m jackets?

if so how much?

I can't f***ing stand FNL!! I go to try to check out for the ASG Lebron 11s through paypal and my paypal says my address doesn't match my FNL account. So I go to look at the info AND THERE'S NOTHING SAVED!! All my info was gone on my FNL account so I had to re enter everything quick and what do you know...Sold out my size by the time I get back to my cart. That's why I don't f*** with them or bother when anything drops

They have a good stock in there. good gr & limited kicks from over da years & a lot of exclusive heat in there too.
thanks i have not made it to that store yet, but the fellas in here also talk about soled out ny in highland park, pretty cool dude but nothing in my size

next time im home I gotta hit up that east coast boutique
Boris' shop?

Yup :lol: ... to be fair he's a pretty cool and knowledgable dude in person.

I can't f***ing stand FNL!! I go to try to check out for the ASG Lebron 11s through paypal and my paypal says my address doesn't match my FNL account. So I go to look at the info AND THERE'S NOTHING SAVED!! All my info was gone on my FNL account so I had to re enter everything quick and what do you know...Sold out my size by the time I get back to my cart. That's why I don't f*** with them or bother when anything drops

Damn didn't know you were looking, I sent my boy the link and he successfully ordered a size 12.

Damn didn't know you were looking, I sent my boy the link and he successfully ordered a size 12.
It's all good they grew on me but I wasn't gonna pay over retail for them. J23 put the link out and I went straight to it but then that mess happened. For me FNL is good for when they have kicks that sit then they go on sale. Like the green jordan '89 1 I liked went down to $85 shipped on sale day they had. But restocks, RDs are a joke and it's like certain ppl are always successful on there. I always get account glitches, multiple charges, and the beautiful spa page for 12 hours

It's all good they grew on me but I wasn't gonna pay over retail for them. J23 put the link out and I went straight to it but then that mess happened. For me FNL is good for when they have kicks that sit then they go on sale. Like the green jordan '89 1 I liked went down to $85 shipped on sale day they had. But restocks, RDs are a joke and it's like certain ppl are always successful on there. I always get account glitches, multiple charges, and the beautiful spa page for 12 hours

:lol: I'm pretty good with FNL for some odd reason, can't say the same about NDC and the rest of the major retailers.

:lol: I'm pretty good with FNL for some odd reason, can't say the same about NDC and the rest of the major retailers.

I'm like the exact opposite i'm pretty lucky on NDC but i never get anything on FNL lol ... but i try to stick to getting everything in store
I have more luck on NDC too lol over everything else . But I will not bad mouth eastbay though because they treated me my infrared 23s hahaha

I'm like the exact opposite i'm pretty lucky on NDC but i never get anything on FNL lol ... but i try to stick to getting everything in store

I have great luck on Nike. FNL always ***** me over or cart jacks me. I has Concords last spring in my cart and they wouldn't let me check out because of some fraud ********, they flagged my card. **** FNL...

Them jordan future 11s remind me of a horror movie everytime I see them

They glow too... 11 sole, mesh, gold lace tips, glow - OH THE HYPE.

I got a pair of suede footscapes, yet to get the woven ones yet. Hopefully will be able to cop these with ease then.

Back
Top Bottom