NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Basically what is says is the willowbrook mall thinks there cute with raffles only 8-10am like nobody has a job or a life and the guy at the store was a clown about it

Finding a lot of mom n pop spots on my IG getting futures. Getting ready to camp in NJ.

they released early in Japan... detail is crazy. double tongue is still weird though to me.

Basically what is says is the willowbrook mall thinks there cute with raffles only 8-10am like nobody has a job or a life and the guy at the store was a clown about it

They've been doing raffles from 8-10 on Weds for almost 2 years now. The only time they do raffles all day long is for something extremely limited like the corks, champ pack, mvps, etc.

First I go to the Spanish corner store durin work for food and they were all out of platanos. Then I completely missed the restock on nike that happened while I was driving home -_-. Shi**y day

man sounds like some of you guys made out on that restock yesterday congrats!!! Hey  JJ Watt how com you have no rep? I only been on the sight for a few months but i'v never seen that.

^ depends, you get calls all different times

and when they re-raffle for limited pairs they can call you after pickup window

Classic Skate Shop has about 6-9 people there already for SB x Jordan 1 if anyone is wondering

Back
Top Bottom