NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

If anybody sees a kobe 9 perspective in a size 11 or 11.5 please at a footlocker please let me know... Slept on them and now want them

The white/red/neon green colorway?

yessir

Should've shot me a text this morning, I was going to order them from finishline. Had them along with my team jumpman 1s in my cart but I ended up just getting the Js.

You try any of the local boutiques like Takeover, Sneaker Room, Sneaker Hub? I know Sneaker Lounge in Westwood sold out, not sure about the rest.

thanks cap, i had em in cart on fnl too, but their effin billing system is so messed up that i couldnt check out with my paypal and by the time i ran to my car to get my card, i got cart jacked

thanks cap, i had em in cart on fnl too, but their effin billing system is so messed up that i couldnt check out with my paypal and by the time i ran to my car to get my card, i got cart jacked

NEVER USE PAYPAL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM "FML.COM" :lol: .. I use to have the same problem all the time.

The issue I ran into this morning was trying to stack my $20 WC and $20 coupon at the same time, luckly it went through once I used mobile. $40 off came in handy.

NEVER USE PAYPAL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM "FML.COM" :lol: .. I use to have the same problem all the time.

The issue I ran into this morning was trying to stack my $20 WC and $20 coupon at the same time, luckly it went through once I used mobile. $40 off came in handy.

ya, fnl when im on a computer, i never get through, but if im on mobile, i never have a problem.

anyone been to the nike outlets in Jackson recently?
Yea I was just there Saturday. Nothing interesting. Ofcourse they got them red radar foams for $125 lol. I think they had 2 for $30 on t shirts too

anyone been to the nike outlets in Jackson recently?
When I went last week they had a crazy sale. I bought a ton of stuff. No kicks, they really don't get much there. But basketball pants $8, shirts $3, ...got a down runners vest for $40 (down from $160)

With a nike employee 40% and no tax in nj those thermals ain't looking too bad :lol:.

We need asteroids or at least safaris to reach the outlets in masses like that

I don't think I haven't stepped foot inside a footlocker that didn't have multiple pairs of Safaris sitting.

Joints hitting the outlets ASAP.

Might do a Dirty Gardens run today, I'll let y'all know.

Safaris are clean. Definite cop at 130 with the 40% if I can get it

Back
Top Bottom