NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

A lot of gammas.

Not so much 10s.

Anything gamma related turns into madness. I saw photos from the deer park outlets. Lines looked like a forced death march lol trail of tears type ****.

I could use another pair, not worth the headache tho at this point.

feel free to start said riot after I cop my kicks (if I go there, im indecisive as of right now because it has the makings of a release that's gonna get shut down)

Trust me I can handle it :lol:

Also what's up man, u ain't like my trade offer yesterday?

Nah my G.

I know how many of each they got.

If I ain't in that bracket.

RIP.
that type of attitude is the reason releases get shut down son. if people put in more work then you for a shoe why you gotta be jealous and try to ruin it for everyone?

The only 1 ' s that matter
No secret handshake tho

I was jokin :lol:

I'm too old for that, if I see madness, I'm out.

But I did put in work, I knew on Monday, with price and amounts.

Just cause dudes don't have a job / life and can sleep in a mall all night that ain't putting in work.
So camping ain't work? Yet having an inside guy telling you quantity and product is?

Camping is definitely work. Have you ever tried doing it for 20+ hrs straight, or when it's

Now looks who's sounding kinda jealous :lol:
nah I'm not jealous, I'm just responding to his disrespect saying I have no life cuz I love camping. I get info from time to time(I also don't pay for it, I get it due to the respect I gained from camping).

Safe to say everyone follows sneakersteal n if u don't by now u will. No need to ever work for info again. Wtf sneakersteals.com @sneakersteal IG n twitter

Hey, I didn't say anything about you directly, I don't know you or your situation.

But that's the way I view things, if you can camp for 20+ hours, well.... Yea.
What do you mean well yeah? No need to judge other people man, especially making indirect comments insult people. Niketalk is a sneaker community and up until recently camping was a huge part of it, and it still is

Back
Top Bottom