NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Jus messing with ya,
laugh.gif
you better off anyway. Haven't worn mine cuz like you said, everyone and their mother got em, which I really didn't think was gonna happen.

New guy from nj here ... Fnl is the cart jack central might as well be called blue ball kicks ... Its still better than watching bags being put out the service door at the willowbrook food court

I stick wit Nike on release day .. Restocks u gotta dowhat u can ..last things I got from fnl was stuff apparently no one wanted infrared 10s days later an they let me get 4 pairs fr3s when they restocked got 5labs robbed ... I use cc but when I hit check out they wavin to me from someone else's feet

Jus messing with ya,:lol: you better off anyway. Haven't worn mine cuz like you said, everyone and their mother got em, which I really didn't think was gonna happen.
Na it's all good lol. I'll scoop them eventually. As everyone knows they had great numbers

FNL is my spot, I'm usually good with them. Once they patch up ALL of their backdoor links, then I'll be complaining :lol:
Lol and you know how FNL be treatin me. But tell me how I was able to cop the baron 9s on the restock. I was so ready for cancellation email. I even payed no mind to the shipping confirmation after my history FNL. Then when it came to my door yesterday I was like:

Everyone got the bait asics. I could have gotten 6 bundles with friends giving away links.

I can't even sell this size 9 Guardian for retail. :smh:

I was able to sell my used Guardian for 140 yesterday ... i ended up buying the whole bundle. I like all of them. I feel like the average person had no idea about the contest ... or BAIT knew a lot of people wouldn't pay for the bundle and whatever is left will be sold individually hence why the singles winners haven't been chosen yet.

Check me out guys,
From Teaneck, New Jersey myself!

Bringing back the East Coast with some substance!

Check me out and support.

Any feedback, positive or negative, would be valued.

https://soundcloud.com/officialtheovii
Twitter:angry:IIV_Theo_VII 

Instagram: Theo_VII 

Facebook: Facebook.com/OfficialTheoVII

Welcome :nthat: ... just followed you on Twitter, if you need some original beats holla at me got you covered like make-up.

Did you just start recording? If so I can tell by your flow. Kinda sounds like a younger version of Ransom with a slight accent.

Anyone gonna try and hit up branded this weekend. I got friends at Monmouth so I'll send them to lurk and maybe pick me up a pair of WOF or 510s

Welcome :nthat: ... just followed you on Twitter, if you need some original beats holla at me got you covered like make-up.

Did you just start recording? If so I can tell by your flow. Kinda sounds like a younger version of Ransom with a slight accent.
Wow bro,

You really have no idea what little **** like following me on twitter does for my musical self-esteem lol.
Send me any beats you want, my next project is in the works and the mixtape those songs are on is in production.

Yeah, that was my first time ever stepping in a studio and a vet can tell, fitting too much in too little, not using my voice correctly, etc.
It's all part of the learning process though and I've grown so much musically and as a person since I started recording that it's inevitable that I go somewhere with it.

I've gotten long-lost Wu-Tang member and recently someone said I sound like Joey Bad***** (Funny because I listened and I see how our subject matter is roughly in the same place but flow and bar wise I think we differ).

Followed you back,
Thanks again bro,
Word of mouth is the most powerful tool!

- Tayo

I like the direction you're headed in and once you master your flow I'm pretty sure everything will start to come together. I deal with more of the business side of music (promotion, talkin to labels/excs, setting up radio shows and performances, creating collabos for my team, etc) .. ultimately I want to take the executive producer route later on down the line.

I sent you a DM with our Soundcloud music and another one with beats from one of our in-house producers.

And just a heads up, make sure you add a profile pic on Twitter or nobody will take you seriously :lol:

I like the direction you're headed in and once you master your flow I'm pretty sure everything will start to come together. I deal with more of the business side of music (promotion, talkin to labels/excs, setting up radio shows and performances, creating collabos for my team, etc) .. ultimately I want to take the executive producer route later on down the line.

I sent you a DM with our Soundcloud music and another one with beats from one of our in-house producers.

And just a heads up, make sure you add a profile pic on Twitter or nobody will take you seriously :lol:
Yeah,

I was hype about this mixtape but after recording it and listening to it thoroughly I understand why everyone keeps telling me the second time I'm in that booth with material I'm gonna kill it.

The beats aren't my new style, I'm into some weird **** ATM and I'll send you some of them through twitter for usre.

This weekend I'm doing a photo-shoot to overhaul my twitter, FB and all that. Should also be dropping another song on that Piece project.

APJadamatic had some sick bars and some sick flow, that's a remix done right.

Your movement Substance over Surface is exactly where I'm headed in my music, my own movement is The Seven Percent which will all be explained with the first tape.

I'm recording this May around Bergen County if you and some of your guys wanna plan something out.

- Tayo 

For sure we're in Paterson and surrounding areas so linking up shouldn't be a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom