NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Groady Wang...what part of Central Jersey you from? I'm from the Brunswicks...

BTW...Jersey Gardens and Atlantic City are the 2 "premier" factory stores in NJ. This is based on teh fact that they both received the Banned I's, whcih was only sent to the higher-selling outlets.

Shout to the dirty!

from north jersey, been to woodbury commons outlet, jersey shore premium outlet, and paramus outlet...woodbury and jersey shore are the better two but a lot of places are hit or miss

from north jersey, been to woodbury commons outlet, jersey shore premium outlet, and paramus outlet...woodbury and jersey shore are the better two but a lot of places are hit or miss

Anyone ever tried Original Fashion Spree in Hackensack, NJ? I went to it recently but I wasn't able to see if they sold authentic Jordans.

Anyone ever tried Original Fashion Spree in Hackensack, NJ? I went to it recently but I wasn't able to see if they sold authentic Jordans.

Originally Posted by marchmattness13

they're 100% authentic.
I don't shop there, but I've been there a few times.

they're 100% authentic.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they're 100% authentic.
do they carry jordans and other nikes? and do they get new releases? that would be pretty helpful if they do

they're 100% authentic.
do they carry jordans and other nikes? and do they get new releases? that would be pretty helpful if they do

Originally Posted by prince

they're 100% authentic.

I got a pair of ajf 3s from fashion spree. They have a sorta random selection of shoes but they do have some jordans and other nikes. I saw that they had some stealth 10s, but I'm not sure if they get many new releases.

Originally Posted by prince

they're 100% authentic.

I got a pair of ajf 3s from fashion spree. They have a sorta random selection of shoes but they do have some jordans and other nikes. I saw that they had some stealth 10s, but I'm not sure if they get many new releases.

The Nike outlet in Jersey Gardens is ok. I grabbed a pair of Bo Jacks from their for the LOW. Other than that, it is hard to find real heat atound here. You can check DTLR in Woodbridge Mall. Got some Rookies from their for $150. It takes some driving around and shopping to get some real deals. Garden State mall is pretty decent as well.

The Nike outlet in Jersey Gardens is ok. I grabbed a pair of Bo Jacks from their for the LOW. Other than that, it is hard to find real heat atound here. You can check DTLR in Woodbridge Mall. Got some Rookies from their for $150. It takes some driving around and shopping to get some real deals. Garden State mall is pretty decent as well.

glad to see people posting in here more...might have to check out fashion spree to see if they have anything worth while..i feel like jersey is still lacking a hot spot though

glad to see people posting in here more...might have to check out fashion spree to see if they have anything worth while..i feel like jersey is still lacking a hot spot though

I usually pick up sneakers in Paterson & Newark. Never checked out that Hackensack Fashion Spree location.

Nike Outlet in Paramus is awful, never seen heat.

Check out my boy's store, Sneaker Studio in Passaic, NJ. He does consignment at a very low fee.

I'm from lyndhurst but usually get all my jordans from sneaker hub in union city.. There's a few good stores in Paterson but I don't go there alone lol Paterson has a lot of small mom n pop shops so it's easy to get pairs early (for a little extra $) or just make friends and get pairs on. Hold

Is Sneaker Ferry legit in Perth Amboy I have a friend that has a bunch of kicks from there was thinking about going but dont know if its legit it would much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom