NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

On a different note 

finally found a "Jersey" Superbowl shirt ... just ordered it from Nike. Didn't know if anyone else would have wanted something to honor the one and only Superbowl we'll probably get.

HOH in bridgewater will have the flightposite and i doubt they will sell out 
I don't doubt that. There's not a lot of love for the Flightposite 'exposed' line. I didn't like the first 2 colorways but love the YOTH. Of course they only released up to size 14, #TBF ftl, and I got shut out...

Last edited:
^ im assuming you ended up finding your pair?

I haven't officially received them yet but so far so good. Dude from that big cartel site phamo phamo linked me too seems pretty legit, his customer service & communication with me throughout the entire process has been excellent. From the detailed pics of the sneaker, pics of the receipt (a copy for me included), pics of the box & bag from Premier, all the way down to the very detailed paypal invoice.

Just hope he didn't ship me a pack of socks and a box of frosted flakes :lol:

I Completey agree, the customer service sets people apart .. makes you go back to them again.
yup, a lot of young sellers and cocky high feedback sellers fail to realize that, I treat every customer like I would myself.

Also product list for the jb store is straight garbage except the possibility of black/gold ones

Yeah but whether Thats the coveted ones or the mid joints is the question

yup, a lot of young sellers and cocky high feedback sellers fail to realize that, I treat every customer like I would myself.

Also product list for the jb store is straight garbage except the possibility of black/gold ones

the worst are the dudes who have little to no feedback and are just straight up diks

You have an ebay store or something?

pm me, I get basically every release
You should try out Kixify ... I've got a lot of customer from there to the point i don't even use the site except for promotion. I might need some help on Extremely Limited releases ... we should talk ... GRs and most Quickstrikes i'm pretty good on.

Reactions: alp
You should try out Kixify ... I've got a lot of customer from there to the point i don't even use the site except for promotion. I might need some help on Extremely Limited releases ... we should talk ... GRs and most Quickstrikes i'm pretty good on.
I might try that out

yeah but low feedback isint necessarily bad. I have low feedback yet very good customer service

def what its all about, just hate the dudes that dont know that, but act like they are effin awesome cuz they got something limited

i havent messed with kixify yet, and im pretty scared to buy anything on there with all the GM going around

but if its another avenue for me to avoid Ebays 10% fee, then im all for it.

Road to Teaneck's still up on the site.....shocker. Wondering if they dropping those purple ones tho

Back
Top Bottom