NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Hey can someone here explain to me how early links work? I thought products to get unloaded until a certain time online

ya'll gotta make sure the girls doing the raffles are feeling you. that's how I get all my wins.

Dang didn't win a thing
frown.gif
atleast you guys can do all the raffles, online or bust for me

ya'll gotta make sure the girls doing the raffles are feeling you. that's how I get all my wins.
See now that's the problem because I had dudes doing the raffles for me :lol: can't have a dude be feeling you like a girl man

See now that's the problem because I had dudes doing the raffles for me :lol: can't have a dude be feeling you like a girl man
yeah but you know what? ill take a bunch of raffle wins and let the gay guy have dreams cuz it means me getting shoes with no effort (except waiting in line).

but alas that's not the case with me, I tend to win with the females doing tickets, not guys. got my jersey girl (aint seen her in a minute though) and girls throughout nyc shops.

yeah but you know what? ill take a bunch of raffle wins and let the gay guy have dreams cuz it means me getting shoes with no effort (except waiting in line).

but alas that's not the case with me, I tend to win with the females doing tickets, not guys. got my jersey girl (aint seen her in a minute though) and girls throughout nyc shops.
Lmao

Back
Top Bottom