NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I would never believe the employees tho ... they're liars (cyph voice)

Edit: some of yall might be too, trust no one

Last edited:
Definitely not Paramus.

I know it's supposed to have the nike sign and not the wings, but outlet pairs can come in anything.

New Sneaker Fitteds a the ship guys :smokin

Bloods still goin at it with the fuzz over that cop shooting my dude got robbed by liberty state park station 2g camera got

^ same thing in Trenton. After that intel state police got about bloods trying to retaliate against cops AND EMTs who attempt to try to respond to them.... Everyone been on high alert

Man idk what's happening in yall hood but a few nights ago four people got shot in plainfield 1 died

Yea man, the kid that got shot was someone that i played rec bball with, didnt know him but plainfield is too small for this to be happening

I knew the dude, he was cool. He played ball for NJCU. He also worked at footlocker. He got stabbed up at a house party in Jersey City. :smh::smh:

Sad these dudes out here gotta stay with a knife to back up their drunk sh*t talk. Whatever happen to slap boxing, turned to regular boxing, then squashing it?

ANOTHER BANGER FROM MY TEAM SubstanceOverSurface :pimp: :pimp:

We decided to add a little SUBSTANCE to that ChiRaq instrumental with a Jersey twist..

A.P feat. Andrew Crillz - "New Jerusalem" (ChiRaq Freestyle)

Take a listen, let me know what ya think! #SubstanceOverSurface

Back
Top Bottom