NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

First of all, this kid is corny as hell. Reading off notes, looking like he doesn't even wanna curse or say dope, tight, hit me up, took the L, " my n----", RIP dude, giving shout-outs & a Yeezy quote. Even if he works and pays for them, he's still a momma's boy.

This whole thing is so pathetic.

17 year old kids with mommies funding their materialism and stepping in, making their parents drive to take care of it for them. Acting like it's a business they're running. :lol: :smh:

Wait...Complex clowned him and called him a ***** but he still respects them because of them doing stuff with GOOD music & Kid Cudi? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Yo, did dude threaten someone near the end of the video???

:lol:

**** was so random that it caught me off guard and left me confused.

tumblr_m54lr4HytX1r49a16o2_400.jpg

meep meep

so thats reall ohdannyboy in that video????
That explains so much.
you guys ever see this dude posts his bs?????

what? ohboydanny?

that lil pimple faced ****** owes me 200 from a bet on the finals. if i ever see him im stomping him out

Last edited:
That's me with the yeezy's.

I'll explain the whole story when I get back to the house.

BTW, we got paid for this.

Yo, did dude threaten someone near the end of the video???

:lol:

**** was so random that it caught me off guard and left me confused.

so thats reall ohdannyboy in that video????
That explains so much.
you guys ever see this dude posts his bs?????

what? ohboydanny?

that lil pimple faced ****** owes me 200 from a bet on the finals. if i ever see him im stomping him out

SOOO YOUR MOM SAYS SHE DROVE 8 HRS ROUNDTRIP FROM VA TO NJ...

AND THIS BEEKER LOOKIN MOFO JUST ADMITTED SHE ONLY DROVE FROM NJ??

YOU DO KNOW THATS PERJURY RIGHT??

KIDS THESE DAYS...WHERE'S JOE JACKSON WHEN YOU NEED HIM

#SHOEGAMEMESSEDUP

Yeah, I saw it and both kids are very lame. At one point, Beeker compared the Yeezy's to Louboutin's for women >D. Dude, they are ****** sneakers :smh: . And :smh: at the other kid who runs a "business" buying and selling shoes. That's not a business in your case fool, it's a hobby. It's **** like this that irritates the hell out of me. And at the end, when they were saying their parting comments, they both said they want the shoes because of exclusivity and not because they liked them. :smh: :smh: :smh:. I wanted to reach through the tv and backhand slap both of those two lames. How you gonna get got, then run to moms? Your hobby, your problem.

Back
Top Bottom