NTers paying CHILD Support.....Vol. Baby mama got some new shoes.

My fellow NTers my question for those of you paying a baby mother child support.

What type of work do you do?
How much do you make?
How much do you pay in child support?

I don't have a child or pay child support, but I do got a chick claiming to be pregnant and saying it's mine....
tired.gif

Before you even sign anything claiming you are the father be sure to get a dna test done.

I'm in "Banking"
I am paying $400 a month.

Oh yeah I am also a full time student, and I am not working full time, so that $400 is about 1/3 of my income, now does the state care? NO. They told me if Ican't afford to pay that to find another job...oh yeah I also have my daughter about 4 days a week...and did I mention I go to school full time?...

The laws in this country are f'd up towards the fathers. We need more modern legislation, and the bum %$% dads are responsible for it being this way.

The father of my sister's child
doesn't pay anything. $%$! $*$ Michael Charles
you low life bum !$$ piece of dog ++#*

man that's terrible right there. I feel for you an I may end up in a similiar situation. I mean I'm a full time student work part time. She works FULLtime and won't even confirm with me if she is preg or not because she claims to not want me to know about it etc. What happens when I walk outside one daywith a supeana on my door requesting support with no time to prepare.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

man that's terrible right there. I feel for you an I may end up in a similiar situation. I mean I'm a full time student work part time. She works FULL time and won't even confirm with me if she is preg or not because she claims to not want me to know about it etc. What happens when I walk outside one day with a supeana on my door requesting support with no time to prepare.

i pay a little under 300 a month. i have my daughter at least 50% of the time if not more. they still want to increase it on me. i buy everything she needswhen she is at my house. i use NOTHING of my daughters mom's. i swear i wanna slap every family court judge in the face. good thing is my kids mom isgonna cut it off because it's pointless. she just uses my child support to pay daycare with. because it's exactly half the price of daycare that wewould split.

by the sounds of it you got a dumb ho playing games. don't even worry and def don't sign anything without a dna test.

Hopefully, if it is you're, you don't get put on papers, and you just support your youngster.

But I dunno bruh...Sounds kinda fishy
nerd.gif

i heard the key to these things is keeping receipts of EVERYTHING.....it might be hassle but it'll prove your point

I just broke up with my Girl of 5 years..we have a son together....She took me for child support..now i know in nyc its 17% for one child..Im a full timestudent, who also works full time and has rent to pay and such...I make decent money but i have a feeling after this 17% hits imma be living really skimpylike...I hope she decides to cancel it before the court date...11/9

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

i heard the key to these things is keeping receipts of EVERYTHING.....it might be hassle but it'll prove your point
i keep receipts for any and everything i do for my daughters .... i'm not on child support now ... but you never know with women ...

and i'm not sure how your state laws are but here in GA it's not as bad anymore b/c both parents incomes are taken into consideration

So, I have a question

To the guys w/ kids and are no longer w/ the mother of the child.

Did y'all try to get custody of your child? And if so, why not?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

i keep receipts for any and everything i do for my daughters .... i'm not on child support now ... but you never know with women ...

and i'm not sure how your state laws are but here in GA it's not as bad anymore b/c both parents incomes are taken into consideration
thats bull, they say that here too but it doesn't matter. it's up to the judge, i have seen 3 different judges and had it raised 3different times. they just think of a random number and raise the payment, no joke. i have so much hate for those fake judges. you go in there, they treatyou like crap and try to embarrass you and treat you like a little kid. the whole system is bad news. avoid it at all costs.

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

i pay a little under 300 a month. i have my daughter at least 50% of the time if not more. they still want to increase it on me. i buy everything she needs when she is at my house. i use NOTHING of my daughters mom's. i swear i wanna slap every family court judge in the face. good thing is my kids mom is gonna cut it off because it's pointless. she just uses my child support to pay daycare with. because it's exactly half the price of daycare that we would split.

dang if you got her half the time and are still payin you are doing something wrong. if shes got legal custody, you need to try to go the court route and getjoint custody. if you can prove you have her 50% of the time you may no longer need to pay. a friend of mine was in a similar situation with having the halftime and still paying. took it to court and now doesnt have to pay as long as he keeps them half of the time during the week

i dont know how to quote but this is a myth:"i heard the key to these things is keeping receipts of EVERYTHING.....it might be hassle but it'll proveyour point"

Courts do not take receipts as proof. anyone can give you receipts. If you buy your kids anything pay with debit or credit cards in your name only of course.
NY state takes 17% of you check before taxes. no way around it. And gettin custody of your child is one of the hardest things to do even if the mother isunfit. abuse or drug issues are almost the only way to get custody and even then drug programs help
them get custody back less then a year. Fathers are truly @+!@@# in this country. also do not sign anything when your kids are born if you arent sure you arethe father. that document alone states you are the father weather you really are or not. i also think you need to pay for medical care . Best thing to do isbefriend the beast and stay on good terms or it can be a real hassle. Also to claim kids on your taxes they need to live with you more then 6 months.

Lol, My lil brothers father pays my mom $1600 a month
laugh.gif
and my lil brother is over his crib EVERYDAY

Originally Posted by sunshine734

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

i pay a little under 300 a month. i have my daughter at least 50% of the time if not more. they still want to increase it on me. i buy everything she needs when she is at my house. i use NOTHING of my daughters mom's. i swear i wanna slap every family court judge in the face. good thing is my kids mom is gonna cut it off because it's pointless. she just uses my child support to pay daycare with. because it's exactly half the price of daycare that we would split.

dang if you got her half the time and are still payin you are doing something wrong. if shes got legal custody, you need to try to go the court route and get joint custody. if you can prove you have her 50% of the time you may no longer need to pay. a friend of mine was in a similar situation with having the half time and still paying. took it to court and now doesnt have to pay as long as he keeps them half of the time during the week
i already tried to set up legal and physical custody. they would not do it because apparently i have to go to another court house for that. meand my daughters mom both think it's bull, we have to take work off every other month for them to question us and treat us like crap and then they raise itup. last time we were there she was like "i'm tired of this and want to cut it off" the look on the social workers face was priceless. butyea, it will be cut off soon. it's just a matter of taking off work to do it. right now it's not an issue since it's just my way of paying halfthe daycare.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lol, My lil brothers father pays my mom $1600 a month
laugh.gif
and my lil brother is over his crib EVERYDAY

honestly that !%%# isnt even funny...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom