NTers who attend sports games got a question...

I picked up some corporate box tickets for the ******** game tomorrow. This will be my first time in a box and wanted to ask what the hell is proper attirewhen in the box? I'm not going with a company or anything like that, but I will have business cards on hand if a networking opportunity comes up.

laugh.gif

I always see people with jerseys' and other team apparel in the boxes....

Don't worry so much. Just wear what you'd wear normally to a game.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I picked up some corporate box tickets for the ******** game tomorrow. This will be my first time in a box and wanted to ask what the hell is proper attire when in the box? I'm not going with a company or anything like that, but I will have business cards on hand if a networking opportunity comes up.

laugh.gif

wear a collared shirt.

Vick Jersey and some Olympic 7's....

jk

when I've been in a suite it's always been completely casual...but since you're gonna be handing out cards and trying to network, maybe you shouldgo kinda business-casual to make a good impression...but don't go overdressed (if that makes sense)...

I would only wear proper attire (business casual) ifyour company is sponsoring the box or you are hosting it. Since you said your not, then a jersey is fine.Plenty of people wear jerseys in boxes.

Funny this topic came up because I'm too going to be attending an NFL game.

First time in a box.

Didn't really put much thought into what I was going to wear, thought I'd wear a jersey and I'd begood.....

You're over thinking it, if you over think things like this then the people you're trying to network with will be able to tell you're trying tohard. Keep it real with what you wear and as long as you're not looking like a straight bum or wearing the opposing team's jersey I think you should begood.

What!

I got luxury box at Raymond james. Wear what u want man.

laugh.gif
aint no proper decorum

TVs, Catered food, wifi ... That's good livin
Who cares what u look like, no one gonna see u

My Dad's company has a box at Fedex and unless your going to specifically talk business, you should be fine going with a jersey or other casual fan attire.

When I go to Bears games, most of the fans wear Bears gear. However the Bulls is a different story, 33% wear business or casual clothes.

smokin.gif

My NT dudes always holding me down. Good look everyone.

In hindsight I was over thinking it. I'll be draped in my ******** gear. I'm not going to network, but if it's anything I've learned inbusiness is that you'd be surprised at the places you end up networking...gas station, grocery store, or the bar etc. Always hate the feelin when you runinto somebody and don't have any cards on you.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Looking forward to going to the game tomorrow. Damn if we don't need this win.
grin.gif

business casual cant hurt, just keep that jersey tucked under the button up, so you can do a quick superman if the occasion calls for it

Back
Top Bottom