NTers who don't eat pork for nonreligious reasons? Vol. School me

I ate the swine coming up but I stopped around the age of 21... Nothing religious

Oh! Forgot about chitlins! I always have it deep fried, chitlin sausage with pork blood and ground meat and herbs, or just boiled then baked chitlins. Dipped in fish sauce with thai chilis with rice. The intestines are washed and boiled prior to the cooking methods. I was watching Andrew Zimmern in some country and they straight up cut the intestines out of the pig and threw it on the grill! I don't know If I'd eat it that way unless I was drunk.

Oh! Forgot about chitlins! I always have it deep fried, chitlin sausage with pork blood and ground meat and herbs, or just boiled then baked chitlins. Dipped in fish sauce with thai chilis with rice. The intestines are washed and boiled prior to the cooking methods. I was watching Andrew Zimmern in some country and they straight up cut the intestines out of the pig and threw it on the grill! I don't know If I'd eat it that way unless I was drunk.

Dude likes his chitlins with **** in em.

Pork evokes emotions...and makes you feel like a cannibal when eating it a certain way. You a human or a pig?
laugh.gif
Smh & lol dont do me like that brah... I was referring to when they roast an entire pig and serve the whole thing right in front of you.  

and to you dudes who like chitlins   

Last edited:
That actually looks good as hell.

I'm gonna just ignore the part about the eggs though :lol:

Last edited:

More of a boiled chitlins kinda guy.

Served with some garlic and ginger soy :pimp: :pimp:

Or throw em in some oyster vermicelli :pimp:

o.jpg

Back when i was younger my Moms used to fry up some bangin pork chops :pimp: ...ima find me a good pork chop, with a side of bacon this weekend....

Last edited:
Chickens eat their own ****....

*edit*

A lot of farm animals eat their own ****.

Which is so odd, because the fact that pigs do it is commonly brought up as a reason it's not eaten, by some who choose not to eat it.

You can do a simple search and find out cows are fed chicken litter.

So are you guys who avoid pork for this reason going to tell us you don't eat chicken and other animals who live the same way? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom