NT'ers who wore/have braces I have a question...

Okay so around 10:00 i got clear braces put on only my top row since my bottom row didn't need them. Its now 2:00 and i don't feel much pain at all. Like...it feels weird and uncomfortable but nothing hurts.

Reason i ask is because everyone was warning me about how the pain was going to kick in about an hour after getting them on.

Will the pain kick in later? Not worried just wondering.

Okay so around 10:00 i got clear braces put on only my top row since my bottom row didn't need them. Its now 2:00 and i don't feel much pain at all. Like...it feels weird and uncomfortable but nothing hurts.

Reason i ask is because everyone was warning me about how the pain was going to kick in about an hour after getting them on.

Will the pain kick in later? Not worried just wondering.

there is no pain, its just the pressure or w/e and it will feel weird for weeks

certain stuff you cant eat tho until you get used to them

there is no pain, its just the pressure or w/e and it will feel weird for weeks

certain stuff you cant eat tho until you get used to them

I had braces when I was 11 and there's no crazy pain but you'll start feeling the pressure on your teeth later on during the day. If they're too tight, it's gonna hurt to even bite down. I remember my first week with my braces I had crazy headaches because of the pressure on my teeth
30t6p3b.gif

I had braces when I was 11 and there's no crazy pain but you'll start feeling the pressure on your teeth later on during the day. If they're too tight, it's gonna hurt to even bite down. I remember my first week with my braces I had crazy headaches because of the pressure on my teeth
30t6p3b.gif

I know people who had to drink soup for a week.

When i had them it was painful but after some time your set. It depends on how mash up your teeth are

I know people who had to drink soup for a week.

When i had them it was painful but after some time your set. It depends on how mash up your teeth are

Maybe there have been some advances since I had them. I got them in 8th grade and I could barely eat french fries that night. As with anything, you will get used to them. When they get tightened is the worst.

Keep toothpicks in hand!

Maybe there have been some advances since I had them. I got them in 8th grade and I could barely eat french fries that night. As with anything, you will get used to them. When they get tightened is the worst.

Keep toothpicks in hand!

Yea the pain will kick in a little later.

Nothing you won't be able to handle, but you'll have to eat soup and jello

Yea the pain will kick in a little later.

Nothing you won't be able to handle, but you'll have to eat soup and jello

I was just thinking about when I had braces earlier.  That period where you can't eat anything is brutal. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Good luck OP.

I was just thinking about when I had braces earlier.  That period where you can't eat anything is brutal. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Good luck OP.

It's not so bad when you first get them but getting them tightened each time you go is the worst.

It's not so bad when you first get them but getting them tightened each time you go is the worst.

Trust me OP I got mine put on last year I thought everything was fine the first day just a bit of pressure, woke up the next day still feel the pressure and I thought it would be fine so I made some toast I go to take a bite... It honestly felt like my teeth were about to fall out I take the toast out of my mouth and the whole thing is just covered in blood 
sick.gif
if you can eat now, eat as much as you can

Goodluck eating the first week man, your going to need it and tightening isn't bad after you've done it 2-3 times just the first few times it's going to feel like when you got the braces all over again

Back
Top Bottom