NTers with Piercings ** Vol. You did WHAT?

Just wondering how many NTers have gone one step further than tattoos and gotten body piercings?

In addition to two holes in each earlobe, I have both of my nipples pierced.  Wasn't too bad, but they take a long freaking time to heal.

Once the piercing bug bites, you can't stop.  I'm contemplating what to do next.

Just wondering how many NTers have gone one step further than tattoos and gotten body piercings?

In addition to two holes in each earlobe, I have both of my nipples pierced.  Wasn't too bad, but they take a long freaking time to heal.

Once the piercing bug bites, you can't stop.  I'm contemplating what to do next.

had my lip pierced. got tired of it + i couldn't have it at work.

looking back, that $$%% was lame of me to get
laugh.gif

tattoos, though, i like. and still need to finish my sleeve -.-

had my lip pierced. got tired of it + i couldn't have it at work.

looking back, that $$%% was lame of me to get
laugh.gif

tattoos, though, i like. and still need to finish my sleeve -.-

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I never got the piercing bug. I remember I pierced my ear when i was in the 7th grade behind my parents back and they were pissed cause they thought it was gonna lead to another and another. I contemplated piercing my other ear but just left it at one. Had it until senior year in high school and havent had it in since. Thought it was time for me to grow up.
Am I the only one who thinks guys with their ears pierced is played out. I thought I was doin it when I was the only boy at school with their ear pierced. But by Junior year in high school there were more dudes with piercings than not.

Tattoos are different though, everyones ink is uniquely different. Ears pierced..your just like everyone else.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I never got the piercing bug. I remember I pierced my ear when i was in the 7th grade behind my parents back and they were pissed cause they thought it was gonna lead to another and another. I contemplated piercing my other ear but just left it at one. Had it until senior year in high school and havent had it in since. Thought it was time for me to grow up.
Am I the only one who thinks guys with their ears pierced is played out. I thought I was doin it when I was the only boy at school with their ear pierced. But by Junior year in high school there were more dudes with piercings than not.

Tattoos are different though, everyones ink is uniquely different. Ears pierced..your just like everyone else.

Have both my lobes done like 75% of people my age.
I had an industrial piercing last year, kept getting hit though. Never before or after have I been hit in the ear by my friends joking around or whatever. Suddenly when I had it, I got hit like 15x a day. 
sick.gif
 Took it out cause I had a bad looking keloid. Contemplating on getting a sideways eyebrow piercing.

Have both my lobes done like 75% of people my age.
I had an industrial piercing last year, kept getting hit though. Never before or after have I been hit in the ear by my friends joking around or whatever. Suddenly when I had it, I got hit like 15x a day. 
sick.gif
 Took it out cause I had a bad looking keloid. Contemplating on getting a sideways eyebrow piercing.

I would think that tattoos would be the one that's a step further than piercings.  At least with piercings you can take them out if you change your mind.  I wanted to get my ears pierced when I was in high school, never got around to getting it done.

I would think that tattoos would be the one that's a step further than piercings.  At least with piercings you can take them out if you change your mind.  I wanted to get my ears pierced when I was in high school, never got around to getting it done.

gauges.. was at 0 but they got infected the second day i went up
sick.gif
tired.gif
 chillin with some 10g pincers now, looking to go back up soon

girls with gauges
pimp.gif

gauges.. was at 0 but they got infected the second day i went up
sick.gif
tired.gif
 chillin with some 10g pincers now, looking to go back up soon

girls with gauges
pimp.gif

Both Ears - Check

Went through a phase in High School & got my eyebrow pierced. 
eyes.gif

Ladies loved it..
But Parents thought " I was about dat Life " & wouldn't allow their daughters to date me.. 
indifferent.gif

Took it off & hole healed up.
Ladies still love me w/ or w/ out the piercing.

grin.gif

Speaking of Piercings..
Anyone like Industrials on Women?..

I'm trying to persuade my girl to get one.. 

INDUSTRIAL.jpg

Both Ears - Check

Went through a phase in High School & got my eyebrow pierced. 
eyes.gif

Ladies loved it..
But Parents thought " I was about dat Life " & wouldn't allow their daughters to date me.. 
indifferent.gif

Took it off & hole healed up.
Ladies still love me w/ or w/ out the piercing.

grin.gif

Speaking of Piercings..
Anyone like Industrials on Women?..

I'm trying to persuade my girl to get one.. 

INDUSTRIAL.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Okay, I have to admit you have a point there. lol

Originally Posted by shogun

Okay, I have to admit you have a point there. lol

3 holes in each ear, belly ring i want to get the other side of my navel pierced and get a lip ring. but my lips are already big so i don't know if i should draw the added attention to them

3 holes in each ear, belly ring i want to get the other side of my navel pierced and get a lip ring. but my lips are already big so i don't know if i should draw the added attention to them

Originally Posted by dunks87

Pics. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom