#NTLA 2014 Summit #1 : Bowling, March 1st, 2014 6:05PM - NOW CLOSED. NO NEW GUESTS.

My regret to inform you guys that the condoms are not going to get here on time. They have been "shipping" since February 8th. From what I gather they for stuck in Utah. Then trojan was backed up with orders. :frown:

Guess I'm goin in raw on these THOTs....

I'll thank u later Mecks when I get da clapps

Last edited:
RIF.Raffle still all systems go. Jeff really is an amazing person. The day of you guys need to spam the hell out of the #GPHGP and the rif staff's twitter accounts.

:pimp:

all jokes aside.. is anyone gonna be going late? or not at 6 exactly?

#PickMeUp

Srs.

who's going to go up to everyone and do that tap tap pull thing so that everyone knows their on nt
laugh.gif

Whoever goes up to Chiva and says "yo Chiva did you cop the yeezys?" Gets an extra raffle ticket. Make sure not to use his real name.

And lovehateself lovehateself I got us HELLO MY NAME IS nametags :smile:

Last edited:
Welp I'm an 11th hour call out. I got hooked up with a free round 2 Vegas trip this weekend.

You guys flourish and be great this weekend. Ill be at the next summit for sure though.

Was thinking of going and talking to chiva1908 chiva1908 about kicks... But since he doesn't want to talk about shoes I'm not going.

hope to catch you guys on the next one, have fun!

Back
Top Bottom