NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

My item right there.. Legit and sold.
smile.gif
@shrewd03 Most of the people here use the same username on eBay.

^^^ Looks good to me. He can do meet ups so that's even much better so you can really verify authenticity. P3,000 and still negotiable, now is the time toget yourself a steal so don't delay...LOL

^sir, how will i kno if its authentic? im really not good at checking jordans eh. any tips? thanks!

I'd say those are FAKE.
-The gray area at the lace holes and the ankle area should be perforated.
-Cement print is off
-Tongue is crooked
-Price is too good to be true even for a 2nd hand.

My bad, glitch has a point.

The perforations could be camouflaged though under certain lighting but I took a closer look at the cement print and they are not the same as my own pair.Yeah, I think those are fake and I apologize for my initial judgment mistake

^ i kno sir, i asked him to send me some closer pics and the sole and the tag but he kept on insisting that theres only the jordan logo. thanks again! nowwhere could i find one? i need these soo bad.. =[

Try checking out Nikes/shoe stores which still has the CDP 3/20 pack. Its kinda hard finding peeps who are letting go of the CDP 3 alone. Or even for areasonable price.

^i kno sir, mhirap tlga dto sa PI mkakuha. ill try to visit some nike stores then. again, thanks sir. u guys saved me 2000k. lol

Back
Top Bottom