NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

^Thanks for clearing that up pare
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by jason16

http://cgi.ebay.ph/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN-...QQptZLH_DefaultDomain_211?hash=item3a574bc70f

Not fakes but
grin.gif

And the hyped description
laugh.gif
hehe. I know the seller pareng Jason, she is my source for some of  my purchases. She bought it in Singapore, I think in LE,because Nike wisma daw has no stocks anymore. Got it yata for P9,5K(in peso) that's why she's selling it that high..

Price for Jordan 1 Silver Anniv Pack is only almost 8K and 7.2K for the BR 6 here in Singapore, Nike Wisma have not received stocks of BR6 and AJ1.

Fake. As the pics seemingly indicate, lacebags are pierced underneath the ziplock, not above as it should be. Plus the inner lining of the leather in the shoelace area is gray, wherein it should be the tiffany color shade as well.

Looks LEGIT. But be careful with this 2004 retro. Usually the midsole tends to soften and crumble eventually due to its age. Better see and check it out personally.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Fake. As the pics seemingly indicate, lacebags are pierced underneath the ziplock, not above as it should be. Plus the inner lining of the leather in the shoelace area is gray, wherein it should be the tiffany color shade as well.

good call sickchasedsam.

@rudolfchua: Definitely LEGIT. Seller is a fellow NTer too. You're good to go with those.
happy.gif

Dude, just a tip, don't post active Ebay auctions coz someone might outbid/BIN you on that. Just post the pic.
wink.gif

Those IVs didn't even stand a chance of making it through 24 hours at ebay.ph LOL It's pending to a returning buyer of mine and so are the Oly VIIs which is pending to a fellow NTer

Thanks for confirming it's legitimacy, pareng glitch, pareng goldenjumpan and pareng sickchased

Happy Valentine's Day to ya' all...

Back
Top Bottom