NT's FIRST? *NO *** CHALLENGE* 68% of you are still not ***ping after 1 Week

roll.gif
at ya'll. Still in though. BTW, does it count if you fap while a girl performs "another action"? Just asking ...

aye i saw this awhile ago and i think i've been at the one week mark... im going strong but i just picked up the mail, and the a 100 pack of durex justcame in too
laugh.gif

the free sample from trojan also arrived...

Yeah... i had to choke the chicken today because i was too stressed with studying for my finals... o well.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Still in... Real talk.. i think i might swear off jacking off for the rest of my life!! I have more energy, my memory is better, my acne is improving, and i've been sleeping so well! also I've been reading about sexual transmutation where you take your sexual energy and refocus it into other things that need your energy... Sexual energy is one of the biggest factors that drive us, so if you learn to channel it into other things you can reach levels of greatness you never knew existed... On another note if you simply bottle up this energy you'll probably ended up breaking down
tecca nena wrote:

im out ....damn i had to get high
all in 2 day's time huh fam
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dammn that weeed!!! Theres no waay im NOT doin it if I get high...

do you guys "smear" on paper towels or where do yall "shoot" at?.. just curious *no (p)romo*
wink.gif

I "spat" on paper towels...

I'm at 19 days and going strong. Completely lost the urge for 5 days now...I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad
smh.gif

Struggling for a fap right now.....this is getting difficult....after a weekend at the beach withtons of buns around and no sexy time I need to release......send female help

I refuse to believe these dudes still "in" didn't bust all over the wall panel, dismantling every candle on top of the fireplace mantel.

Back
Top Bottom