NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Deagle. Hands down

When dude posted one on here even the non regulars were paying homage.

Sex appeal + firepower + holds value like no other

Damn 360gr is massive
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna cop a 44 mag sometime within the next month. Not sure if I want another wheel gun or if I should just go the DE route
ohwell.gif
DE is only for hip hop music videos. No practical use IMO.

Deagle really is too big to lug around anywhere besides the range, but it'd be a total panty wetter 
roll.gif

44 mag doesn't have any practicality to me period. Got a lot of other things that can get the job done.

Just looking for something new since I've got a handgun in almost every other common caliber..

[COLOR=#red]Too much big bore handgun talk :lol: Get a real round like 9mm. Practice enough to hit a raging moving Kodiak Brown Bear mother defending her cub right in the eye socket for an instant head shot kill :rofl:[/COLOR]

Deagle. Hands down

When dude posted one on here even the non regulars were paying homage.

Sex appeal + firepower + holds value like no other

Deagle really is too big to lug around anywhere besides the range, but it'd be a total panty wetter :rofl:  

44 mag doesn't have any practicality to me period. Got a lot of other things that can get the job done.
Just looking for something new since I've got a handgun in almost every other common caliber..

Now i've got an excuse to post a few more pics :lol: I love mine man, its def heavy but dope to shoot :pimp:

jewseejay jewseejay Did you ever run those Federal aluminum .45? I finally have a 1911 on the way and after I run some brass I plan on grabbing some if it runs right.

My bad. I did run 100 rds of the aluminum last week ... Cycled like a dream. And its considerably lighter too when ur carryin a few on ur person or a 30 rd stick. Im all in. Wont be buying anything else for the range. 45 bucks for 150 rds and out the door at Wallymart anytime of the week

So many AR configs and accessories :x might be in over my head

My bad. I did run 100 rds of the aluminum last week ... Cycled like a dream. And its considerably lighter too when ur carryin a few on ur person or a 30 rd stick. Im all in. Wont be buying anything else for the range. 45 bucks for 150 rds and out the door at Wallymart anytime of the week

So many AR configs and accessories :x might be in over my head

:pimp: I appreciate it homie. After I run a few hundred rounds of brass im heading straight for the aluminum. I picked up a box in 9mm but havent got the chance to try it but at that price for .45 you cant lose and on top of that I dont reload so there's no major reason for me to run brass exclusively.

My boy and his dad make various barrels for desert eagle. Their gun collection is stupid. Plus he lives in the boondocks so you can just go shoot deagles in his yard. :pimp:

Just got another 2k 9mm bullets. 1k plated 124 gr, the other thou 125 gr coated lead truncated cones. It was getting real for a while, the last 2 times at the range I had to shoot factory ammo...:tongue:

Another KSTG match tomorrow. Have a holster for the 5" Pro's (hopefully) coming in tomorrow as well.

Nice. I just picked up 500 rds of 125 gr for $80 and a brick of .22 for $60. Now I need to find myself some cheap .38 super :lol:

And the range I went to yesterday had a s/s deagle but they wanted $1950 :x

Sry guys didnt know the Gander Mtn deal was so hit or miss. It let me log right on and order the max with 2 dif cards. Sure beats payin almost triple for rem golden. :x

I try n avoid slickguns honestly. Straight money pit hah

You guys ever buy ammo from sgammo.com just picked up 1000 rds 5.56 federal AE for 345.00 shipped. Gander wanted 500+tax. Also picked up SW 380 bodyguard w/laser to toss In my pocket when wearing sweats or b ball shorts. And don't tell the wife but grabbed M&P AR 15 Sport for 565.00 shipped which is a hell of a deal. What upgrades would you do to the AR? I'm new to them.

You guys ever buy ammo from sgammo.com just picked up 1000 rds 5.56 federal AE for 345.00 shipped. Gander wanted 500+tax. Also picked up SW 380 bodyguard w/laser to toss In my pocket when wearing sweats or b ball shorts. And don't tell the wife but grabbed M&P AR 15 Sport for 565.00 shipped which is a hell of a deal. What upgrades would you do to the AR? I'm new to them.

sgammo is one of my go to's for ammo, especially carry/sd ammo. Very reasonable prices and quick shipping. Another good site is palmetto state armory. They often have the cheapest price on different ammo.

As far as the AR, get a Vickers sling and a light for it. Shoot that thousand rounds, then you'll have a better idea if you want to add an optic, different handguard, different sights, trigger, etc. I wouldn't go off and spend hundreds of dollars on stuff just because; I've probably lost a couple g's doing that over the years already.

I'll eventually drop ALG triggers in my AR's, but I don't shoot them enough to justify spending money on something I don't shoot instead of pistol ammo.

This is for all my people in California. AR Pistol deal from Radical arms $599 complete AR.

https://www.facebook.com/RadicalFirearms 
"AR Pistol EXTRA Announcement!

We didn't realize that we had such good friends in California. So much that we are releasing a limited run of CA compliant pistols today so we can get good at making these all the way through the end of the year...

If you aren't aware our friends in CA have some major laws coming their way Jan 1 that will prevent them for getting AR pistols. 

So, with that being  said, we are waiting for Sig to come through with our SB15 order, we need zero round sleds, and yes, we'll let you order TODAY & TOMORROW (9/23/2014-9/24/2014) only via a phone call to 281-207-8788 so you can help us get CA compliance correct and help yourself by getting a new pistol before the laws change...

This SALE is for CA Compliant models only. All other builds are going through PA and yes, they will carry the CA model soon as well. This again is a limited run.

SALE ENDS 9/24/2014 6pm CST!"
Pretty good deal.

sgammo is one of my go to's for ammo, especially carry/sd ammo. Very reasonable prices and quick shipping. Another good site is palmetto state armory. They often have the cheapest price on different ammo.

As far as the AR, get a Vickers sling and a light for it. Shoot that thousand rounds, then you'll have a better idea if you want to add an optic, different handguard, different sights, trigger, etc. I wouldn't go off and spend hundreds of dollars on stuff just because; I've probably lost a couple g's doing that over the years already.

I'll eventually drop ALG triggers in my AR's, but I don't shoot them enough to justify spending money on something I don't shoot instead of pistol ammo.

That's what I figured. Only thing that I was thinking of doing sooner is the hand guard just to change the look I read that the magpul one's are good. They look smooth not sharp and rigid like some of the other ones

Back
Top Bottom