NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

First mag from 25 yds one handed dueling stance . I think I finally am gettin my aim up :pimp: 400 rds or so now... thing is 98.9% sure im trading it for an sr1911 cmd

[COLOR=#red]Good shooting bro. Definitely an advocate of people shooting the guns they own. That flier/flyer just killed a puppy :lol: :lol:. Seriously that's what I tell myself with my flyers in order to highlight the potential danger of not hitting on target.

Let us know when you get that 1911.[/COLOR]

Lol yea that was a whoopsie. Snatchin at the trigger. I will def post pics the second i get it... could be awhile... up to 90 day wait ugh. Cant find any ending at a reasonable price on gunbroker either... everytime I look I end up jus staring at guncrafter 50 gi 1911s anyways haha someday... #handcannon

Thanks fellas. Practice makes perfect... costly but o well. So is missing ur target if u ever need to use the weapon hah

Edit: typically im not that neat... nother recent one... some nice double taps n the bull but much more scatter

The ones that look like the 9mm holes are those 165 grain jhps. The velocity is obv much higher but i dunno. Not worth the cash n this caliber to me. I have a clip full of 230 g jhps for home defense but I shot off the rest.. too expensive for range ammo and ive alrdy blown up enough fruit lol

Looks sweet richie. I wanna do sumthin like that... the indoor range near me has something similar. I wanna rent an AR n do one

Last edited:
is that feet or yards?

I feel you, i'd like to take a carbine class, that might be in the not so distant future, but I like to think (relatively) practical. If I need to use a gun, more than likely it will be outside of my home, and i don't carry a carbine. Plus the cost of ammo is going to be significant. I don't like to shoot steel through my AR, and brass cased ammo is still around 60 cents per round. I have enough stashed right now to do 1 carbine class, but the cost of ammo, plus other necessaries (chest rig/pouch) the cost of the class, travel, would put a class at well over $1000. Pistol=Practical.

Last edited:
Ft* sry.. to getta group like that first one from 25 yds id be a sharpshooter... need to be seated and have a bench rest for that. I have been shooting one handed n dueling stance lately... practicing drawing from holster and real life ranges/target accusition time.

On my way to plink n the woods this a.m with the homie and his mossberg tactical .22lr ar wannabe... things fun but cheap as hell... id like the gsg/ati mp5 clone myself n .22

Last edited:
Just picked her up, still haven't took her out for a date. Windham AR15 MPC

Gold Pmag 
laugh.gif
 for the hell of it.

I'll post the rest of my collection of firearms later.

is that a pmag or a tmag?

Far as i know they don't make pmags in colors oher than FDE, grey, foilage green, black. I know they used to do a few limited run colors here and there.

I saw an ad for the tmag in recoil (magazine, if you can find it locally it's worth the price just for the pictures alone) and was sort of intrigued. The selling point of it is it holds the bolt back on the second to last round, allowing you to chamber the the last round, then dropping the mag before your totally empty. Don't know how i feel about that, but it's something different.

Spots around me have pmags for normal prices (12 and change for gen 2, 14 and change for gen 3) and walls of them. I was actually able to find a box S&B 9mm at my fav local store. Only problem it was 17.99. I bought it just to support the local guys.

I've been trading a bunch of stuff with local guys on vaguntrader and have come up on some solid deals. Right now I have a pound of winchester AA, 2k primers, and 700 pieces of brass.

*edit* Just found a set of in stock Lee carbide dies on Midway. Ordered with the quickness.

Last edited:
is that a pmag or a tmag?

Far as i know they don't make pmags in colors oher than FDE, grey, foilage green, black. I know they used to do a few limited run colors here and there.

I saw an ad for the tmag in recoil (magazine, if you can find it locally it's worth the price just for the pictures alone) and was sort of intrigued. The selling point of it is it holds the bolt back on the second to last round, allowing you to chamber the the last round, then dropping the mag before your totally empty. Don't know how i feel about that, but it's something different.

Spots around me have pmags for normal prices (12 and change for gen 2, 14 and change for gen 3) and walls of them. I was actually able to find a box S&B 9mm at my fav local store. Only problem it was 17.99. I bought it just to support the local guys.

I've been trading a bunch of stuff with local guys on vaguntrader and have come up on some solid deals. Right now I have a pound of winchester AA, 2k primers, and 700 pieces of brass.

*edit* Just found a set of in stock Lee carbide dies on Midway. Ordered with the quickness.

Where are you located? Cabelas 25 min from me has and will allow you to order to store any of that my man... bought a brick of .22lr sunday and I havent even bought the gun yet lol but yea cabelas is legit... entire reloading section w/ seemingly endless supply of everything as long as u get there on a weekday a.m.... no need for walmart app or wasting gas goin elsewhere nemore. Place is like the gun disney world. Hah

If ur ever up against it n terms of supplies shoot me a p.m. id be willin to help u out.

Closest Cabels looks to be about 5-6 hours away in PA.

Im located in Northern VA

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer.

Here is where Im at on my Colt Sbr so far.

-Emod stock, troy rear sight, raptor charging handle, bad ambi safety, and Ergo suregrip.

More to come- cenrution c4 carbine cut out rail, Aimpoint t1, phase 5 tactical winter trigger guard, bcm mod 0 compensator, tac link battery assis lever, tac link sling mount and bungie convertable sling.

take a look at the griffin flash comp. I had it pinned on 14.5 and shot it, no muzzle rise at all, felt like I was shooting a .22, and a bit cheaper than the BCM comp. At least with yours you can switch em out when you feel like it.

Took out the ruger gp100 out for the first time earlier. All those off shots were trying SA. That recoil smh

yeah, .357 recoil is no joke. Especially considering most factory loads are around 1350 fps, and the original load was 1600 fps.

for dudes in need of sd ammo, sgammo has 124 gr golden sabers for .60 cent per round. If i wasnt getting out of 9mm, i'd pick up 10 boxes myself.

yeah, .357 recoil is no joke. Especially considering most factory loads are around 1350 fps, and the original load was 1600 fps.

for dudes in need of sd ammo, sgammo has 124 gr golden sabers for .60 cent per round. If i wasnt getting out of 9mm, i'd pick up 10 boxes myself.

Getting outta 9mm?? What calibers do you intend to shoot... now that finding ammo is no longer a concern im def getting into 9mm or .40s&w... even if i only save 5-10 a box as many rds as ive been lettin off the savings would be significant. My girl brought to my attention today ive spent 280 bucks n the past 3 weeks on .45 rds :x

My range and cabelas have been stockin the big 3 no prob (9, 40, 45)

What do you guys think of +P for .45? Too much? Thinking about switching to federal hst from speer gold dots

Took out the ruger gp100 out for the first time earlier. All those off shots were trying SA. That recoil smh

.357 :pimp:

Id rather a .44 mag if I were to get a six gun but theres no denying the gp100s sex appeal... its exponentially better looking than a blackhawk.

What do you guys think of +P for .45? Too much? Thinking about switching to federal hst from speer gold dots

You in LE? Alotta ppl dont like the lighter jhps n .45 they wanna sling those 230g hardballs but I dont mind shooting them... I have no real need for performance rds tho so I wont be trying anymore for my wallets sake. I do kno that the HSTs do reallllly well n balistics gel. I think between the 2 rds u listed theres minimall difference. Some LEOs really like the ranger Ts as well.. I guess n the past the hydra shoks could get plugged up and not expand so alotta ppl r leary about their newer rds but science says theyre a veryyy good performer. 18 inches of penetration after 3 layers of denim. Substantial petaling etc etc

EDit: forgot to mention the 165g n 185g hydra shoks r stamped low recoil and its tru. No dif than 230g fmj. Now the 230g jhp may be slightlyyyy more buck but the velocity numbers arnt that much more substanstial so I wouldnt expect that theyd be too much for ya. The speer n buffalo bore n that prolly kick equally too. Jus try it... least ull kno if ur gun likes it. Ive ran herters, remmy, cci, winny, half dozen dif federal rds, and buffalo bore so far... sr eats em all. One or two herters malfd on me bbut thats what u get for 22 a box. Ill spend the extra 3 bucks from now on

Last edited:
^ .44 mag is hard to find where I Iive. Ive only seen it stocked once since march at walmart and it was only a couple boxes

Went to throw down a cpl more dollars on my sr1911 cmd... when i saw a guy sell his g17 with crimson trace to them for 275.. I said how much u guys lookin to get for that. He said that they sell guns not lasers and itd be a freebie and included with sale... neway I walked out with a g17 with crimson trace laser grips for 400 + tax... not eem mad itll be another year before I get my 1911 lol...

Last edited:
I will single handedly keep this thread alive... dont eem care. Haha got a bonus at work comin next pay... $$ my girl dont kno about :smokin lol

So what shotty to bring home? Remmington 870 (no express. No wingmaster. Sumthin n the middle) v Mossy 500 tactical v Nova

Gunna try n scoop used for 400 or under... that or I may pony up a few more dollars n pick up a springfield 1903... seems like such a cool collecters piece to occassionaly take out for some fun.

Back
Top Bottom