NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Picked up my first pistol, a Walther PPS M2. The wife and I went and got our LTCs. I am going to get her the Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 38 Crimson Trace for her EDC. I'm not some gun nut, I'm just for minorities having the same rights when it comes gun ownership and carry.
20180223_193518.jpg

Picked up my first pistol, a Walther PPS M2. The wife and I went and got our LTCs. I am going to get her the Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 38 Crimson Trace for her EDC. I'm not some gun nut, I'm just for minorities having the same rights when it comes gun ownership and carry.
20180223_193518.jpg
Info on Doritos

I've been shooting my gen 4 glock 17 a lot more since I sent off a couple of my gen 3 frames to get stippled.

Good lord these gen 4 glocks shoot! First pic below is from 25 yds. Shooting 25 yds and beyond is one of weaker skills (along with weak handed only shooting) and the glock just shoots, noticably more accurate than my gen 3. The only downside is that I'm sometimes getting brass to the face on ejection; currently waiting on some parts to replace that hopefully clears it up.

25BCB283-E199-4A35-AFCB-BBBC640AF4C2.jpeg

Also,, wanted to challenge any of you other deplorables to post pics of your best 25 yard group over the next week or so. If your range doesn’t go 25 yds, post your 10 yd group. Mine is below.

B05558C3-F15E-4713-A428-C00E879DC35D.jpeg

Last edited:
I want a new gen 3 glock 19. I’m not feeling the gen 4

What do you have against the gen 4's? From my experience, if yours doesn't give you BTF, it's definitely an upgrade from the gen 3.

*edit* like i mentioned earlier, I've noticed gen 4 guns are more accurate, and the frame texture is very grippy without being too abrasive.

What do you have against the gen 4's? From my experience, if yours doesn't give you BTF, it's definitely an upgrade from the gen 3.

*edit* like i mentioned earlier, I've noticed gen 4 guns are more accurate, and the frame texture is very grippy without being too abrasive.

I’ve only shot a gen 4 once for the first time a few weeks ago. I didn’t necessarily have an issue with it I think I’m just too used to the 3

mplsdunk mplsdunk that's boss as ***** man. How long you been popping clays? And that's just a regular old mossberg 500? Local clays center has a 9 week wobble league and a 9 week skeet league. Was thinking of joining, because I really suck at clays, but its so fun.

You got any advice on shooting clays better?

mplsdunk mplsdunk that's boss as ***** man. How long you been popping clays? And that's just a regular old mossberg 500? Local clays center has a 9 week wobble league and a 9 week skeet league. Was thinking of joining, because I really suck at clays, but its so fun.

You got any advice on shooting clays better?

I’d join. Even if you suck you’ll get better. I’ve been shooting them for like 3 years.

It’s just a plain Jane Remington 870 I bought for 200 bucks. I shoot it better than a super expensive clay gun.

That was an easy stand. They aren’t all like that. The hardest for me to hit is the ones that roll on the ground.

My best advice is to try and hit them ASAP. The farther they get the less likely you are to hit them. If they are close just put your sight on them and shoot. When they are farther you have to get into leading them which isn’t hard it just takes some getting used to. You gotta learn how far to lead.

Just keep shooting. I sucked at first. The more you do it the more it becomes instinct.

I think your last line is the answer. I’ve shot clays 5-6 times my entire life, maybe more realistic expectations are in order.

I just picked up a couple of older Remington 870 wingmasters in 12 and 20 gauge. Mostly because they were less than $200 each and in 90%+ condition. Took the 20 gauge out, but it’sdoesnt have a rib and the sight is bead, so a bit different than I’m used to when shooting my Walmart special mossberg 500 with the rib and dual bead sight

Yeah that takes some getting used to also.

I just threw one of those green magnet sights on from bass pro shops I think is where I picked it up. It makes it way easier to pick up the clays. I got a ribbed barrel. I’m sure there is an option for your gun though.

I’m lucky though. My friend and old room mate has a farm so I’d just shoot there like every other day witch him until we got bored with that and started hitting the country club.

You can only do so much to make shooting clays exciting when they come from the same exact place every time. :lol: we both went 100 for 100 last year and were like aight we gotta find something more challenging. :lol:

I've been shooting my gen 4 glock 17 a lot more since I sent off a couple of my gen 3 frames to get stippled.

Good lord these gen 4 glocks shoot! First pic below is from 25 yds. Shooting 25 yds and beyond is one of weaker skills (along with weak handed only shooting) and the glock just shoots, noticably more accurate than my gen 3. The only downside is that I'm sometimes getting brass to the face on ejection; currently waiting on some parts to replace that hopefully clears it up.

25BCB283-E199-4A35-AFCB-BBBC640AF4C2.jpeg

Also,, wanted to challenge any of you other deplorables to post pics of your best 25 yard group over the next week or so. If your range doesn’t go 25 yds, post your 10 yd group. Mine is below.

B05558C3-F15E-4713-A428-C00E879DC35D.jpeg
Nice shooting man. Im late seeing this so i threw in my two best targets from the past few months. Both head shots were around 15 yards no idea on the round count. Both center mass were at 10 yards.

Attachments

• B78FE87C-FE40-473B-9AA5-5BE381A48333.jpeg
    B78FE87C-FE40-473B-9AA5-5BE381A48333.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 23
How yall feel about the weirdos rocking owb at the range poppin shots?

The range is full of weirdos in general.

The dude yelling at his girlfriend thinking that will make her shoot better.

The Oakley wearing, thin blue line on his pickup under cover/full blown racist prick.

The dude with tons of useless crap hanging off his ar who swears zombies will come kill us all.

The kid doing mag dumps with a hi point missing every shot.

I don’t fw the range. :lol:

Placed an order for a few olight pl minis with the sale on Friday then realized somehow it got duplicated so I guess I have a few early Christmas gifts for the fam.

The M1T is still on sale today

Back
Top Bottom