NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

There was language about the end cap being adaptable.

Has nothing to do with us made.

You should be ok, I just know there was specific wording around the evo, which they singled out.

That's why I asked if you were just going to rock the sling end cap.

I was under the impression you were saying a brace was in your future plans

Gotcha!

Yea, Just A Single QD Mount Point For Now I’m Thinking. Not Super Versed On All The NFA Stuff So Will Take My Time On Any Of Those Additions For Now

He's got a rocket launcher on his m4? What kinda rockets does it fire?

In all seriousness you can get all types of inert DD (destructive devices) if you pay a tax to the crown.

I've seen registered Molotov cocktails online

The "rocket launcher" typically shoots smoke gas and grenades IRL but "civilian" models are relegated to smoke and firecrackers.

I'm sure OP can chime in but I think you need licensing for inert actual projectiles. People just make smoke bombs and such for them.

Disclaimer: I'm not the most well-versed in NFA surrounding DDs

As for the crying comment, it was the way it was phrased.

I read it in the "YOU GOT STABBED?" dudes voice.
Inert when referring to launchers and other military ordnance just means that it is no longer operable or functional. The M72 Law and other launchers like the AT4 are single use applications and are then disposed of. It’s just a display piece at this point. They are legal to own in most places with the exception of California and maybe a couple other places if I remember correctly. It can ship right to your door with no FFL required. Double check your state laws if you plan on getting one lol.

The launcher on my M16 clone is a LMT 37MM Launcher which can also ship to your door as it’s not considered a firearm. It’s a smooth bore flare/signal launcher and can shoot fireworks, smoke, flares, chalk rounds etc. if you decide to shoot anti-personnel rounds like bean bag rounds or tear gas, that’s when you would have to register it and each round as a destructive device.

The 40MM launcher is the fun version which shoots high explosive rounds. Those you can also get pretty easily as well. It transfers on a form 4 as a destructive device like any other nfa item or you can purchase the receiver and barrel separately, that way the receiver will be a title 1 receiver and transfer on a 4473 like any other firearm. In the meantime you can have the 40MM barrel shipped to your door and all you’d have to do is get a form 1 approved before you can assemble the receiver and barrel and boom, you’ve got a 40MM launcher. Only issue is getting your hands on some HE rounds:lol:

Always liked lever guns.

How’s that 45-70 shoot? I bet it’s fun af for about 5 rounds. :lol:
It kicks like a mule and will leave your shoulder sore the next day lol. Gets everyone’s attention at the range with the concussion from the shots lmao. I would shoot it all day if it weren’t $4-$5 per round:sick: It’s not for everyone but definitely one of my favorites.
24E89E68-6E8B-43FF-9A1F-249E7EE66731.jpeg

Im not a gun fan of anything. But a thought ran thru my head while watching john wick 4.

Do gun companies use movies like john wick to advertise their new weapons? I noticed they did a few shots were they really focus on the gun and how it looks and fires etc…

Not sure if this the right thread to ask this.
Anyone from NY try to apply for the concealed carry license after the S.C ruling and the challenge to Hochul's new rules?
Held interest into getting one but the continuous roadblocks place have made me slow down, just wondering how it's looking out there.

Im not a gun fan of anything. But a thought ran thru my head while watching john wick 4.

Do gun companies use movies like john wick to advertise their new weapons? I noticed they did a few shots were they really focus on the gun and how it looks and fires etc…
I’m Pretty Sure Brands Like Canik *Edit Taran Tactical Are Big Sponsors Of The John Wick Series. If I’m Not Mistaken They Do Firearms Training With Keanu

Last edited:
Question(s) for some build experts. Instead of buying a MPX, I decided to build one. I got a New Frontier Armory C5 lower, bc it takes MP5 mags. I’ve read a few posts on forums that the issue with AR9s is the last bolt hold. Is this a real issue or are people just not selecting the correct BCG/buffer/spring combo?

I wonder if you can use the adapter to mate an mpx upper with an arv lower

Recently found out about arv lowers and want to build one

Yo ice shattered ice shattered idk what you got planned for your sp5 optic-wise, but if you need a mount I have an extra B&T low-profile. It only works for Aimpoint micros and other weaver-style mounts though. If you need it just let me know, you can have it free.

It's this one: https://bt-parts.com/bt-10266-b-t-mounting-rail-nar-low-profile-mount/

Offer stands for anybody else with an mp5 as well.
I appreciate it my dude! Im going all bone stock (for now :lol: ) since I like the classic look. Ill for sure keep that in mind though! I actually just submitted my form 1 on it Monday so hopefully I’ll get my stamp back relatively quick.

Velle47 Velle47 Man….I swear when I walked out with an HK bag in my hand I felt like a traitor :rofl:. I still need to get my hands on the 545 to compare it to the .45 tactical. What can was the stamp for? :nerd:

I appreciate it my dude! Im going all bone stock (for now :lol: ) since I like the classic look. Ill for sure keep that in mind though! I actually just submitted my form 1 on it Monday so hopefully I’ll get my stamp back relatively quick.

Velle47 Velle47 Man….I swear when I walked out with an HK bag in my hand I felt like a traitor :rofl:. I still need to get my hands on the 545 to compare it to the .45 tactical. What can was the stamp for? :nerd:
As you should have!

Mannn it’s for the ps90…:nthat:filled out the 4473 from capitol armory can’t wait til it comes in…probably my first and last one with them…waiting 278 days plus the shipping days:sick:

Well, my homie traded rizzos mbus for a 15" enhanced aero handguard. No nut, plus it's way too nice for my build (the mbus were too) I ended up trading it for a PSA upper and 13.5 handguard, which should cover the rifle length gas system of the barrel I traded for.

Just waiting on shipping from the barrel

I'm actually gonna end up with doubles and extra parts, so I'll list em again. I'll update with an official cost (right now I plan to break even after shipping stuff out)

And of course, pics....

Swiss Mouse in the house :pimp: . I was on the fence about keeping the Scorpion long term and ended up selling it last week and just picked this up today. Did a ton of research and couldn’t justify the APC9 when I already have the SP5. Cant wait to run this with the R9/Obsidian .45.
1DBEF3C5-5CFE-41AB-BD2C-3E51CE30797E.jpeg

Swiss Mouse in the house :pimp: . I was on the fence about keeping the Scorpion long term and ended up selling it last week and just picked this up today. Did a ton of research and couldn’t justify the APC9 when I already have the SP5. Cant wait to run this with the R9/Obsidian .45.
1DBEF3C5-5CFE-41AB-BD2C-3E51CE30797E.jpeg
Very nice. :pimp: You gonna Form 1 it?

Very nice. :pimp: You gonna Form 1 it?
Appreciate it my dude :nthat: and you already know it! As soon as I can run 400-500 ish rounds just to make sure everything is good I’ll have one filed. The only setback with the GHM is the stock options are somewhat limited and expensive as hell. Been stalking the PMM Kate Moss setup but its not in stock right now.

C96DDABD-28AC-4058-8E68-EA15127ACBB9.jpeg

Double stamp goodness!

Can touched down today probably throw an optic on it and call it a day!
Eeeeesh! :nthat: :nthat: Just clean as hell man, congrats! Whats next though? I know you’ve got a trick up your sleeve!

I just took the GHM out for the first time with the R9 and man..the tri-lug hype is real, the B&T hype is real. Ran 115-147 grain and had 1 double feed (my fault, magwell grip) ran about 400 rounds and 99% suppressed. Hollow points ran without a hitch too. This A3 tactical brace is def something to try before you buy. Mainly due to my long arms and having an extremely short length of pull , it would have been hell if I didnt have an optic mounted.
C677E9EA-4A81-48BC-9A45-2454246F6416.jpeg
12205ED4-37F7-46B1-AD37-068354AC0624.jpeg
DA0A2C3E-5629-466B-97F9-1D3299D9F854.jpeg
03461BB9-CEC0-45D8-BA34-7DBD49DBCBCF.jpeg

Eeeeesh! :nthat: :nthat: Just clean as hell man, congrats! Whats next though? I know you’ve got a trick up your sleeve!

I just took the GHM out for the first time with the R9 and man..the tri-lug hype is real, the B&T hype is real. Ran 115-147 grain and had 1 double feed (my fault, magwell grip) ran about 400 rounds and 99% suppressed. Hollow points ran without a hitch too. This A3 tactical brace is def something to try before you buy. Mainly due to my long arms and having an extremely short length of pull , it would have been hell if I didnt have an optic mounted.
C677E9EA-4A81-48BC-9A45-2454246F6416.jpeg
12205ED4-37F7-46B1-AD37-068354AC0624.jpeg
DA0A2C3E-5629-466B-97F9-1D3299D9F854.jpeg
03461BB9-CEC0-45D8-BA34-7DBD49DBCBCF.jpeg
Very nice man! You’re right I got something up my sleeve in .308 just waiting on my damn barrell:angry:

Back
Top Bottom