NT's Most Attractive City: LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS - NBA Playoff Edition 2016

Tough Game 1 to open the Conference Finals but Alison Brie remains undefeated but was given a tough battle but Megan Fox.

The Eastern Conference Finals begins as the Raptors takes on the Hawks. Toronto has basically skated by the first two rounds by winning 6 of 7 games played. Meanwhile Atlanta surprisingly has played the maximum 10 games in the first 2 rounds. Both of the win or go home games victories were won by Dianna Agron who has been the ace in the hole for Atlanta.

Eastern Conference Finals - Game 1
Raptors: Rachel McAdams
Hawks: Keri Hilson

View media item 2061796
View media item 2061797
View media item 2061798
View media item 2061799
View media item 2061800

How did I miss this?

Y'all slick running another woman Torrey?

Come on bruh...

NT just not happy about who they put on the pedastel for NT attractive woman? :lol:

How did I miss this?

Y'all slick running another woman Torrey?

Come on bruh...

NT just not happy about who they put on the pedastel for NT attractive woman? :lol:
The only 2 fan bases that were unhappy were the Duff Army and the Bey Hive. They were on the same team here and they got swept in the 1st round...both Duff and Bey lost their matchups.

#kingkady she's still the champ.
Different layout here. There was no criteria in the March madness thread. PMP is from Los Angeles but she is not currently active. As of now she would actually be categorized as an Instagram model/Thot. Those that fell under that category were not eligible for a spot on the playoff roster.

FotorCreated_t630.jpg

Tori Kelly ran away with it in OT to give the clippers the win and a sweep over the Grizzlies to advance to the finals which can begin as early as Wednesday.

Elisha Cuthbert seals the win and the trip to the finals for Toronto.

The Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Los Angeles Clippers

Game 1: Evangeline Lilly (RAPTORS) vs. Minka Kelly (CLIPPERS)

Evangeline Lilly

Minka Kelly

Damn cuthbert is WASHED. Are you getting like 6 votes each poll? This tourney seems kinda worthless......

Depends on who the participants are, and of course this tourney is worthless :lol: There's nothing to be gained here. On another level, there isn't much to gain by anything we say on NT.

Tori looks better, but I'm convinced this voting is as rigged as the NBA. Voted for Carlie. Call me maybe was my post college jam! c/o 2012

Back
Top Bottom