NT's Most Attractive City: LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS - NBA Playoff Edition 2016

underwood-01.png

In Game 2 of an Eastern Conference First Round series the Indiana Pacers look to even things up as they send out Skylar Diggins, former Notre Dame basketball star and currently of the WNBA's Dallas Wings. The raptors look to extend the series lead to 2-0 by sending in Nina Dobrev, the Canadian Bulgarian actress from Degrassi and the Vampire Diaries.

Skylar Diggins

View media item 2007235
Nina Dobrev

View media item 2007236

Liked Nina since Degrassi but Diggins fine too

This is a tough decision.

Hold up....DID YALL SEE ROS GOLD WALKING OUT THE TUNNEL WITH STEPH YESTERDAY AFTER HE GOT HURT????

*vince carter gif

I'm a surprising blowout the Raptors' Nina Dobrev easily dispatched the Pacers' Skylar Diggins to take a 2-0 lead in their Eastern Conference Fiest around Series...

Up next is Game Two of the Western Conference First Round between the Warriors and the Rockets. The Warriors took Game One after NT Legend Allison Stokke put away Houston boxing Olympian, Marlen Esparza. Game Two features IRL Warriors sideline reporter and former Stanford basketball player, Rosalyn Gold-Onwude. RosGo has made an immediate splash since coming into the sideline reporting scene by supplanting former ESPN analyst, Ric Bucher, a few years back. Her basketball knowledge plus her good looks have made her quite the attraction to many viewers. Houston, on the other hand, sends out one of its big guns in Hilary Duff. Duff has starred in several movies, tv shows, and has made multiple pop albums since making headlines as Disney's Lizzie McGuire. More recently Duff advanced to the Final Four of NT's Most Attractive Female Tournament by knocking off Beyoncé Knowles in their Sweet Sixteen matchup. It was a historic battle on NT that turned friends to enemies and neighbors into strangers. The Duff Army prevailed over the Bey Hive that day, but now that the two are on the same team this surely makes Duff not only the favorite to win the matchup, but Houston the favorite to win it all.

The underdog Rosalyn Gold-Onwude...

View media item 2008556
View media item 2008558
View media item 2008557

The overwhelming favorite Hilary Duff

View media item 2008560
View media item 2008561
View media item 2008562

I'M SORRY BROS

but i'm gonna have to go with Ros on this one...

she's find AND a baller too??!?!!?!

HELLS YES.....

Ros [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

Them cheeks [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

Warriors holding onto the lead late. I had this penciled in as a Duff/Rockets win when I pulled the names. Safe to say Ros would've been a finalist in the March madness tourney?

In another stunner, Rosalyn Gold-Onwude made easy work of Hilary Duff by winning more than 70% of the voter turnout to give the Warriors a stranglehold lead in the series 2-0. Houston must win the remaining three games to move on or their playoff run is over.

In the next matchup, we have Atlanta's Annalynne McCord. McCord is most famously known for her role as Naomi Clark in the CW's remake of 90210 as well as Eden Lord in FX's Nip/Tuck. She is pitted against the beautiful and popular Maria Menounos. Menounos is widely known as a correspondent for Extra!, Live on E!, Entertainment Tonight, and as a special guest in the WWE. When the brackets released the Hawks were the favorites to win not only the series but the Eastern Conference. They lived up to the hype in Game 1 of this first round series by getting the win. Boston looks to even the series as the Greek goddess takes on the blonde bombshell antiheroine.

Annalynne McCord

View media item 2009921
View media item 2009922
View media item 2009923
Maria Menounos

View media item 2009925
View media item 2009926
View media item 2009927

Back
Top Bottom