NT's Most Hated Car- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Official Press Release

I dont understand the hate for this car. It looks nice, it's built well, and the quality has jumped a lot from the 90's/early 00's models. Anddamn, if it breaks somewhere it's got a 100000 mile warranty. How much will prestige matter when it blows by you on the highway? Would you feel embarrassedor something if you got smoked by a Hyundai?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

cmon it's a hyundai
sick.gif

the price is this low because your gona need to drop another 20g every few years to maintain this POS!

Originally Posted by 18key

I dont understand the hate for this car. It looks nice, it's built well, and the quality has jumped a lot from the 90's/early 00's models. And damn, if it breaks somewhere it's got a 100000 mile warranty. How much will prestige matter when it blows by you on the highway? Would you feel embarrassed or something if you got smoked by a Hyundai?
its built well because you own one right??? yeah it looks nice but it takes a while for a something of that price to earn my hard earned money...whats the base price?? 26k why not buy a g35 or a 350z??? 100k warranty???? thats %#+* does not cover everything... why do you need to have a 100k warranty ifits built so well in the first place???

Originally Posted by killaotaku

I like these better.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn those are nice

man at first they played catch up, caught a lot of heat with quality and refinement

then they were happy with just looking like one of the big japanese.

now it seems like they're on the offensive

one thing i can say is their prices are hard to compete with.

I like these better.

pimp.gif
Wow...
eek.gif

If you never seen the car, didn't know it was a Hyundai, and Jay Z was driving it...You would like it and everyone would want it...

i cant even front that black genesis in those pics looks CRAZY.

id have to debadge it, but id still feel kind weird. damn hyundai tryin hard i give em props

My cousin's dad works for Hyundai and he's had about every car Hyundai released since his dad started working for them (on a lease). He's had thelatest Tiburon once and I thought it was a nice car minus the interior. The engine wasn't too loud neither. The Genesis was made to compete with theMustang btw.

As for this, I can't even knock Hyundai on this. They have this best-bang-for-your-buck going on as a formula right now and a lot of folks are biting intoit (why wouldn't they?).

Originally Posted by flight23air

I like these better.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn those are nice

man at first they played catch up, caught a lot of heat with quality and refinement

then they were happy with just looking like one of the big japanese.

now it seems like they're on the offensive

one thing i can say is their prices are hard to compete with.
I agree

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

^ Dude I can tell u've never driven a hyundai and probably never even rode in one. At least one made after 2006. The quality is on point. Especially the interior.
seriously.

i stopped hating on hyundai a long time ago
laugh.gif

they're ALLLL RIGHT
pimp.gif
My dad's got an XG350 and that car is sick. My mom's Sonata is pretty darn nice too. Hyundai quality is very good. I would definitelydrive one of these new Genesis Coupes.

By the way...I'm pretty certain the Tau V8 from the sedan may make it to production in the coupe.

Back
Top Bottom