NTs reading comprehension FTL

The Holocaust definitely overshadows the other casualties of WWII (which amount to many more than 6 million, in Soviet Union alone).

It's not fair how WWII has become synonymous with the Holocaust and every time you hear about WWII in the media or anything, the first thing you alwayshear is about the Holocaust when so many other people have died during that event.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Holocasut is not the greatest genocide.... it is def Rwanda.... by far.... everyone just makes the holocaust into some sort of sob story and people automatically feel so sorrry for jews during WWII..... disgusts me

Thank you sir. How is a million dead in a summer not absolutely astonishing. Barely anyone knew about this until HotelRwanda
eyes.gif
, which just creates hella awkward moments whenever peoplebring it up to me.

^Basically.

In school, my teacher showed us Hotel Rwanda for two days and that was the extent of our discussion.

The holocaust ? We spent 2-3 weeks. WW2 As a whole ? We spent about 3-4 days.

indifferent.gif

^ span out the Rwanda genocide over the same time period as the "holocaust" and the numbers are so far greater, it is unreal how people do not knowabout this

smh.gif

I don't even know what to say. Some people's logic in here is absolutely unbelievable.

The only thing I can agree with is that yes, there were other atrocities that do not get the attention they should.

But saying one is "greater"? ****

Exactly, had it been a year, it would have been ~ 3.5million. Now lets say it ran 6 years or so, from '94-'00. Oh man, we'd be looking at20million+. Thing is, there weren't even that many Rwandans for the slaughter but nonetheless ~13% of the countries population was wiped out. That'slike if 39million Americans were to die over the next 6 years. I try asking my parents about friends in pictures and all I'll hear about how they diedwithout even a synopsis of the friendship. Bodies are still being found and the country is really just starting to recover regardless of what you might hear.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

holocaust is over-exaggerated like whoa
indifferent.gif

I've just about had it with NT today.

Message board raids, belittling the holocaust....I don't know about y'all anymore....

i feel the exact same way..bout to take a long break from NT..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

smh.gif

I don't even know what to say. Some people's logic in here is absolutely unbelievable.

The only thing I can agree with is that yes, there were other atrocities that do not get the attention they should.

But saying one is "greater"? ****

Greater as in larger. ****

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Always wondered this too.

Holocaust is drilled into our heads from elementary school. Nothing else is that emphasized, not even slavery.
Um what kind of school did you go to??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

gee, i dont know why we should never forget the greatest genocide known to man...
smh.gif
NT is beginning to disgust me with their pseudo counter-culturism, namingly their new found hatred for all things judaism. im a jew by birth (but do not identify with any religion) and this outright offends me. id like you to tell my family members who were put in internment camps and in some cases killed that it wasnt a big deal.
indifferent.gif

Victims Killed Source
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 2-3 million
Ethnic Poles 1.8-2 million
Roma 220,000-500,000
Disabled 200,000-250,000
Freemasons 80,000-200,000
Homosexuals 5,000-15,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500-5,000
Seriously. NT has taken a turn for the worse in the past like 6 months.

everyone just makes the holocaust into some sort of sob story and people automatically feel so sorrry for jews during WWII..... disgusts me

....and people like you disgust me. Funny how that works....

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Holocaust is drilled into our heads from elementary school. Nothing else is that emphasized, not even slavery.
roll.gif
roll.gif

gee, i dont know why we should never forget the greatest genocide known to man...
smh.gif
NT is beginning to disgust me with their pseudo counter-culturism, namingly their new found hatred for all things judaism. im a jew by birth (but do not identify with any religion) and this outright offends me. id like you to tell my family members who were put in internment camps and in some cases killed that it wasnt a big deal.
indifferent.gif

Victims Killed Source
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 2-3 million
Roma 220,000-500,000
Disabled 200,000-250,000
Homosexuals 5,000-15,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500-5,000

I went to a top 3 High School in NYC... one of the top in the U.S for that matter.

Yep. Like Irish slavery and racism against the Irish in the United States.. Look it up.

Holocasut is not the greatest genocide.... it is def Rwanda.... by far.... everyone just makes the holocaust into some sort of sob story and people automatically feel so sorrry for jews during WWII..... disgusts me

So we're not supposed to feel sorry for them? So just because it hasn't been the greatest genocide it's just some sob story? I'm sorry butyou're an ignorant idiot. I'm really starting to dislike NT and it's new breed of members. There's no more respect for other races/cultures onhere. I am neither white nor Jewish but the hate Jews have been receiving on here disgusts me. In this thread the people downplaying the Holocaust are eitherPalestinians, Palestinian supporters, or blacks who are complaining because slavery directly affected their ancestors and the holocaust didn't.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

So we're not supposed to feel sorry for them? So just because it hasn't been the greatest genocide it's just some sob story? I'm sorry but you're an ignorant idiot. I'm really starting to dislike NT and it's new breed of members. There's no more respect for other races/cultures on here. I am neither white nor Jewish but the hate Jews have been receiving on here disgusts me. In this thread the people downplaying the Holocaust are either Palestinians, Palestinian supporters, or blacks who are complaining because slavery directly affected their ancestors and the holocaust didn't.
Word ?

Show me where I downplayed the holocaust.

RIFReadyActivitiesLogo.jpg

^ span out the Rwanda genocide over the same time period as the "holocaust" and the numbers are so far greater, it is unreal how people do not know about this

I hate when people do this. "Well if it lasted as long as blah blah blah". Well it didn't.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Victims Killed Source
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 2-3 million
Roma 220,000-500,000
Disabled 200,000-250,000
Homosexuals 5,000-15,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500-5,000

I went to a top 3 High School in NYC... one of the top in the U.S for that matter.

That's funny because you're one of the top 3 most ignorant people on NT.

that's why isreal and america are oh so close.

put it this why, more africans died WHILE JUST BEING TRANSPORTED across the atlantic.

-smile

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

So we're not supposed to feel sorry for them? So just because it hasn't been the greatest genocide it's just some sob story? I'm sorry but you're an ignorant idiot. I'm really starting to dislike NT and it's new breed of members. There's no more respect for other races/cultures on here. I am neither white nor Jewish but the hate Jews have been receiving on here disgusts me. In this thread the people downplaying the Holocaust are either Palestinians, Palestinian supporters, or blacks who are complaining because slavery directly affected their ancestors and the holocaust didn't.
Word ?

Show me where I downplayed the holocaust.

RIFReadyActivitiesLogo.jpg

You're Middle Eastern right? Where exactly?

You catching feelings ?

Still haven't shown me where I downplayed anything, just making useless remarks and now I'm "ignorant"

Ok buddy.

Just take your L and log off.
laugh.gif

EDIT: nah, that niketalker23 clown.

You catching feelings ?

Still haven't shown me where I downplayed anything, just making useless remarks and now I'm "ignorant"

Ok buddy.

Just take your L and log off.
laugh.gif

Don't be stupid bro, I'm not a kid. All you've been doing this whole thread has been downplaying the importance of the Holocaust. Quit trying toplay dumb. Where in the Middle East are you from?

Back
Top Bottom