NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

Is it hard to get picked for the shoe raffle? 

It depends. Either luck or you really really know someone that'll hook you up that day. The only time I won a raffle was with the Bred 4's on Black Friday. Ever since I've had to go online to grab my pair.

you know it's rigged when you have a bot send your DM and you still don't get it :smh:

you know it's rigged when you have a bot send your DM and you still don't get it
mean.gif
Not really....

It's just that everyone is using a bot...

Only a select number of people can win.

It just depends on how quick your bot sends in your DM..

damnnn struck out everywhere, ndc, didnt win ftl stupid raffle. shiekh did a raffle i wasnt aware of. smh

0-2 with this release with 2 bots wttffffff different sizes also.
I'm not aware of your current situation but I know that it's possible for your account to be flagged/blacklisted. I don't have a BOT but I have won multiple times. However, it was only after I unfollowed them and made a second account. I suggest doing that. I've heard and also first hand experience, that if you make a new account your chances are higher. Some people get flagged for putting multiple entries in or talking bad about them after they strike out on a release.  

I'm not aware of your current situation but I know that it's possible for your account to be flagged/blacklisted. I don't have a BOT but I have won multiple times. However, it was only after I unfollowed them and made a second account. I suggest doing that. I've heard and also first hand experience, that if you make a new account your chances are higher. Some people get flagged for putting multiple entries in or talking bad about them after they strike out on a release.  
hmm might need a seperate twitter account one for just RSVP. havent won since pink foams which i did with out bot. royals and foams stuck out on using bots

im almost 100% ntsf is rigged. i always rsvp within 15-25 seconds and havent gotten a single rsvp over 10+ releases.

seriously. I always respond in less than 4 seconds and I'm like 0-30. Now I just do it to keep my streak going :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom